Whats going on here..

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Calamity, Feb 12, 2009 with 2 replies and 284 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calamity

Calamity Script Kitty Retired

Ratings:
    I'm not sure what's wrong, something with the GPU I assume. Well to start off, a month ago (maybe sooner) I played CoD 5 with some buddies, just glitching, and all the sudden my screen is completely messed up (like in game), and so a week or two later, after watching movies and getting home from eating, I get the 1 red ring, which I fixed by Forrestt's method, and over heated it, no problems from that.

Ok now is there problem though, I just signed onto Halo 3, and it was just FUZZY as all get out, barely could see what I was doing too, now I have NO idea what's causing.

And please note, I cleaned the GPU/Heat sink for it, and reapplied Arctic Silver Compound onto it, but I didn't do the X-Clamp Fix.

2. T Sizzles

T Sizzles VIP VIP

Ratings:
    It might be a problem with the cable or inputs on the TV. Fuzzy usually means a bad connection.

What cables are you using? HDMI, Composite, Component, or VGA?

3. OP
    Calamity

Calamity Script Kitty Retired

Ratings:
    Component. I'll play both of those games with another a/v cable I have for awhile to see if it is the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.