• Thread starter iLLxKiLLa
  • Start date
  • Views 339
I

iLLxKiLLa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so recently in MW2 you will be in a game and all the sudden it will get very laggy and your guns will start shooting rediculously fast then it will bring you back to your pre game party with a msg saying client comand overflow. what does this mean ive been curious?

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so recently in MW2 you will be in a game and all the sudden it will get very laggy and your guns will start shooting rediculously fast then it will bring you back to your pre game party with a msg saying client comand overflow. what does this mean ive been curious?
Host shut off his xbox

I

iLLxKiLLa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but normally it doesnt say client comand overflow it will say nothing or something else

X

x Enjoi Life x

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
ehhh just different ways that the server responds to losing the host.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I dont really know. I have gotten that too along with like 12 other different error codes, and messages. I think its all just random BS to be honest.

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I dont really know. I have gotten that too along with like 12 other different error codes, and messages. I think its all just random BS to be honest.
I think it's just infinity ward trying to act smart

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah gay host who cant take a loss on his leader board stats(like they even matter) leaving
only time i exit to dash is with obs cheating or when i get put in game where the team is getting raped another reason why we need dedicated servers and it might mean people have to earn prestige..

V

vDHigh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never seen that one before, I just get the usual random spinning around in game with no control what so ever then the 'Lost Connection From Host'.

BTNH

BTNH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah gay host who cant take a loss on his leader board stats(like they even matter) leaving
only time i exit to dash is with obs cheating or when i get put in game where the team is getting raped another reason why we need dedicated servers and it might mean people have to earn prestige..

or.. the host lost connection?

think before you start bashing people..

V

vDHigh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

But the host usually leaves right at the end of the game, which means they obviously dashboarded / turned off their xbox.

Mcfiece

Mcfiece

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, That has to happen to me 1/5 games I'm in. I think it is because the hosts scared and gets out of the game.

T

Tracker 7

Reaction score
Sin$
It happened to me went my friend was host and the connection was too much to handle and it back us all out, not totally sure though

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

9 games in row the host loses connection your kidding right what kind of connection are they running iv got a 3 meg connection and i can host perfectly so they would need to be on mobile broadband strange how they never LOSE connection when winning .
what do you think i don't check to see if the host exited to there dash you think im that stupid not to press the dam back button to see who has four bars at start of game
what person on this site am i bashing if your worried about me insulting random people on xbox live who have quit TO THE DASH TO SAVE A LOSS then you really need to get out more

after playing for 23 days to earn level 6 (yes i know i suck) it does get a little annoying seeing 6 guys with spinning coins on ten who have earned there's simply by playing jtag lobbie

again i fail to see who im "bashing" tried to help the guy and answer the guys questions as best i could how many guys do you see losing connection when winning out of 50 games i would say about two ..

Top Bottom
Login
Register