What's new

Discussion What's better Jailbreak or JTAG Modding?

• Thread starter PredzVAIN
  • Start date
  • Views 3,838
PredzVAIN

PredzVAIN

Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I've been thinking what is better Jailbreaking a PS3 or getting a JTAG. I would like to see what the differences are and what they do and don't do and what's best?

D

Deleted member 614620

R-717 IS THE BEST REFRIGERANT CHANGE MY MIND
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I've been thinking what is better Jailbreaking a PS3 or getting a JTAG. I would like to see what the differences are and what they do and don't do and what's best?

jailbreak online is free rgh jtag is not, and quiet expensive. Both consoles have almost the exact same features as each other

PredzVAIN

PredzVAIN

Reaction score
Sin$
are you talking online prices or stealth prices or the price of the consoles themselves because it varies alot
How much the consoles could be. 
With 360s you have to pay for gold to go online plus whatever stealth server you want to use. For the PS3 the online is free.
That's pretty good. What's the chance of getting banned?

D

Deleted member 614620

R-717 IS THE BEST REFRIGERANT CHANGE MY MIND
Reaction score
Sin$

consoles vary depending on the seller mother board and hdd also quality, and chances of getting banned is 100% but length before that happens varies depending on xbls service you use and a shared or unshared kv 

and if you are looking into buying a jtag/rgh i have one for sell btw i sent you a pm

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
You do not need to pay for gold if you have a JTAG/RGH. The XBLS comes with a gold spoofer which allows you to have free access to XBL. If you just want a console for fun I'd go with the PS3 but if you want to make some money off of hosting I'd go with the JTAG. Jailbreaking requires less time and effort than JTAG/RGHing so more people will pay on Xbox. Just if you start hosting on here make sure to make it free but ask for donations.

PredzVAIN

PredzVAIN

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, well, I'm thinking of making a Jailbroken PS3 but I really only want to use it for mods and can show off to friends. I only want it for modding really, I'm not really fussed about DLC really. Also can you get games for the Jailbreak or is that JTAG/RGH only? 
You do not need to pay for gold if you have a JTAG/RGH. The XBLS comes with a gold spoofer which allows you to have free access to XBL. If you just want a console for fun I'd go with the PS3 but if you want to make some money off of hosting I'd go with the JTAG. Jailbreaking requires less time and effort than JTAG/RGHing so more people will pay on Xbox. Just if you start hosting on here make sure to make it free but ask for donations.
Yeah, well, I'm thinking of making a Jailbroken PS3 but I really only want to use it for mods and can show off to friends. I only want it for modding really, I'm not really fussed about DLC really. Also can you get games for the Jailbreak or is that JTAG/RGH only?

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
As everyone is saying you have to pay for jtag/rgh. Jailbreaking is also cheaper, all you need to pay for is the flasher which is $80-$90. Also, Ps3's are cheaper in retail console price than the ps3. You can get games for a jailbroken xbox360. Every capability that a JTAG/RGH has, a jailbroken ps3 has. I suggest getting the ps3.

PredzVAIN

PredzVAIN

Reaction score
Sin$
As everyone is saying you have to pay for jtag/rgh. Jailbreaking is also cheaper, all you need to pay for is the flasher which is $80-$90. Also, Ps3's are cheaper in retail console price than the ps3. You can get games for a jailbroken xbox360. Every capability that a JTAG/RGH has, a jailbroken ps3 has. I suggest getting the ps3.
Is Jailbreaking PS3's good for Modding and getting mod menus in game like GTA 5/4, Cod. Ect.

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Ps3 also is cheaper. You only need a new console ID when you get banned I believe and I've heard those are much cheaper than a new KV

PredzVAIN

PredzVAIN

Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, I'm just not sure which is better for modding online games JTAG/RGH or Jailbreaking a PS3

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to **** around online with mods definitely go with the PS3 because you don't have to pay.

Chunk Norris

Chunk Norris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard KV's get banned quicker on xbox than PS3's console ID's. So you would be spending a lot of cash

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive had an unshared kv for 4 days of online and still going. I just got it banned by forgetting to turn liveblock on and it connected without xosc spoofing. It depends on the KV type and the fact if it is shared or unshared and what you do with it. But yeah PS3>Xbox modding for just having fun

Top Bottom
Login
Register