What's new

Unsolved Whats better CEX or DEX for rebug

Z

Zarus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey i just wanted to ask since i bricked my DEX console, what is better CEX or DEX?
i want to be able to do: (BTW im on Rebug 4.70.1)
RTM Modding
Call of Duty Mod Menus
Grand Theft Auto V Mod Menu
and really any other types of mods

P

Pianist Prodigy

Always hold yourself with dignity
Retired
Reaction score
Hey i just wanted to ask since i bricked my DEX console, what is better CEX or DEX?
i want to be able to do: (BTW im on Rebug 4.70.1)
RTM Modding
Call of Duty Mod Menus
Grand Theft Auto V Mod Menu
and really any other types of mods
In my opinion Rebug 4.65.2 DEX is better because you run and COD games with mod menus with no lag or freezing. Also,their are more release for DEX then their are for CEX. Also, by being on Rebug CFW their is more of CFW feeling because of the debug settings. But by being on CEX everything looks simple and you use GTA 5 mod menu but not sprx mod menus. Also, their are Cod games that has mod menu for CEX but it isn't stable and it also freeze your ps3. So, to sum it up between what's better CEX or DEX, Dex is better because you do more things and have more access to different mod menus etc.

Z

Zarus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my opinion Rebug 4.65.2 DEX is better because you run and COD games with mod menus with no lag or freezing. Also,their are more release for DEX then their are for CEX. Also, by being on Rebug CFW their is more of CFW feeling because of the debug settings. But by being on CEX everything looks simple and you use GTA 5 mod menu but not sprx mod menus. Also, their are Cod games that has mod menu for CEX but it isn't stable and it also freeze your ps3. So, to sum it up between what's better CEX or DEX, Dex is better because you do more things and have more access to different mod menus etc.

Thanks i just swaped my Rebug 4.70.1 CEX to DEX this time it didnt brick :biggrin:

Top Bottom