Discussion whats best...

• Thread starter Smithy 93 x
  • Start date
  • Views 208
S

Smithy 93 x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the old cave had been patched and people have been releasing new farming methods which one do you think brings you more loot?!

O

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
At a certain point farming isnt worth it anymore, gotta do the raid to get the top notch gear

P

pvris

leviathan
Reaction score
Just do level 24 strikes or raid.

E

Extinct

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
As the old cave had been patched and people have been releasing new farming methods which one do you think brings you more loot?!
At a certain point farming isnt worth it anymore, gotta do the raid to get the top notch gear
What Odium said... You really just have to play without farming.
I wouldn't really know which one "brings the most loot" though because I don't really farm but they all seem about equal.

J

Jessieofwg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dark beyond farming method is my fav but you roll dice at every turn in the game so just cross your fingers and hope you become Legend Lol RNG

A

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
I was on Venus and there is a point where there is a crashed ship and the Vex spawn on the right of it and the Fallen spawn on the left, waves of Goblins and Dreg just spawn over and over. It's quite fun and they dropped quite a few engrams for me. If it hasn't been posted I will try and find the exact point, or if someone else is up for the task they can post it.

Top Bottom