• Thread starter AProPowerRanger
  • Start date
  • Views 429
A

AProPowerRanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well its been a long time since i have played. I was in a GB Clan, Then we quit. We were quit good, then one the 3rd patch came out the game wasn't as good in our opinions. Anyways here are some questions.

Is there still level 100's? I have like 5 of them lol.

Can you still standby, and does it still give you your points at the end of the game?

Are there still "techniques" or is it just power weapons like in the beginning of the 3rd Title Update.

And whats this "modding". I have a flashed Xbox 360, and i can Burn games.

Also if there is Multiplayer Matchmaking Modding, Can someone give me the link to inject into the iso?

Thanks in advanced.

Damage

Damage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AProPowerRanger said:
Well its been a long time since i have played. I was in a GB Clan, Then we quit. We were quit good, then one the 3rd patch came out the game wasn't as good in our opinions. Anyways here are some questions.

Is there still level 100's? I have like 5 of them lol.

Can you still standby, and does it still give you your points at the end of the game?

Are there still "techniques" or is it just power weapons like in the beginning of the 3rd Title Update.

And whats this "modding". I have a flashed Xbox 360, and i can Burn games.

Also if there is Multiplayer Matchmaking Modding, Can someone give me the link to inject into the iso?

Thanks in advanced.

1. Yes there are still level 100's
2. No you cannot standby, but you can still force host, if you standby you will get 0 points at the end of the match and you will be given a temp host ban.
3. It is basicly the same apart from wingman where you have to wait for 30 seconds for any weapon on the map to spawn.
4. Modding, yes you have to have a flashed xbox, if you look in the GoW2 discussion section there should be a tutorial on how to mod GoW2, if you are wondering what it is then basicly, people have been modding the points you get for each down/kill you get also they have modded the speed that you run at, how powerful the weapons are also edited how much ammo is in each weapon, they modded the health of certain charachters, if you want to see this in a video then go to this link [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORA-x85bZeM"]YouTube - gears of war 2 real mods not modio[/ame]

A

AProPowerRanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
looks like im gunna burn a modded disk then lol. thanks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register