What's new

Discussion what xbox 360 product is this?

B

Batman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I vaguely remember seeing an advertisement for an xbox 360 controller product. The product was a rod of some sorts that went on top of the rt button and extended out allowing you to press rt faster, which is perfect for me as you use the hammerburst a lot in gears so the product would be perfect for me. Can anyone tell me what this product is called as I only vaguely remember seeing it advertised awhile back.

A

A Roadkill Baby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This thing? Lmao.
http://www.avengerco...r.com/index.php
11-11-10-avenger600.jpg

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
I vaguely remember seeing an advertisement for an xbox 360 controller product. The product was a rod of some sorts that went on top of the rt button and extended out allowing you to press rt faster, which is perfect for me as you use the hammerburst a lot in gears so the product would be perfect for me. Can anyone tell me what this product is called as I only vaguely remember seeing it advertised awhile back.
I sort of know what you're talking about. You can just take a sturdy piece of metal, wood, or plastic, and super-glue it onto your RT button, extending it downwards, and even allowing you to use two fingers. I use to have this on my controller. When you don't want it anymore, you can just rip it off, and scrape off the few dots of dried glue, not that they're much of a problem anyway.

B

Batman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they"re not fps freaks and they aren"t that "thing" lol, but thank you for the responsesim just gonna do the pencil/metal thing lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register