What's new

Solved What would you say are the best abilities to use ?

• Thread starter andy briggs
  • Start date
  • Views 998
andy briggs

andy briggs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also if i create a new character my main account would be able to use his stash and never needing the second player ?

iEpiks

iEpiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I run both healing abilities. Due to the fact that I'm always killing things higher levels than me. Either in the DZ or story.

Works Pretty Well. If that's your style.

Upvote 0
A

Anthem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Self heal and sticky bomb with chain reaction talent. 40% more damage if you hit multiple enemies and well, when do you not ever face a group

Upvote 0
K

ktrop14

Reaction score
Sin$
If you have over 50k health use adrenaline, combat medic, critical save and recovery link for insane over capped health. Combat medic is currently bugged to give you 40% health when not in a group. (this is pretty much the meta right now but not many people know about it yet). Sticky bomb with chain reaction and demolition expert and at least 2500 electronics attributes.

Upvote 0
A

Anthem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have over 50k health use adrenaline, combat medic, critical save and recovery link for insane over capped health. Combat medic is currently bugged to give you 40% health when not in a group. (this is pretty much the meta right now but not many people know about it yet). Sticky bomb with chain reaction and demolition expert and at least 2500 electronics attributes.

Using sticky bomb right now. Total of 123,138 damage at level 26. With chain reaction and all equipment adds about 67% more damage with multiple enemies.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register