What's new

Discussion What would you like?

What would you like to see in an IMG Swap Mod Release?

• A variety of swaps such as vehicles for weapons, peds for props etc?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have any other ideas which arent stated in the Poll please Dont hesitate to post any.

G

gta4pilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what a supid poll everyone is gonna click on the 4th option becaus thats includs everything so those other choices ar pretty pointless dont you think :? :?

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No i dont lmfao.
Well he is wrong with his statement, b/c he said everybody would pick that and im not even gonna vote so i guess hes wrong, but if your the 1 vote for the other it doesnt count

G

gta4pilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well he is wrong with his statement, b/c he said everybody would pick that and im not even gonna vote so i guess hes wrong, but if ur the 1 vote for the other it doesnt count
i meant the people that are gonna vote only pick the 4 th one i didnt know i hadt to explane that XD

D

Deluxe901

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I want an option which says stop posting this stupid "Poll" thing, as just make the mod and release it, if people dont like it then the topic will just be left, and no one will bother, if they like it then they will look, and keep posting in the thread. Cause everytime I come on here there is this stupid post/poll, and its very annoying.

Top Bottom
Login
Register