What's new

Discussion What Would You Like To See in BO2 Zombies?

• Thread starter SharpGhost
  • Start date
  • Views 1,392
SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
What would you prefer be added or modified to the zombies set up in the upcoming Treyarch Call of Duty installment? New zombies? A more specialized arensal created just for zombies rather than a bunch of multiplayer weapons?

List them here!

W

WWWWV

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
A deadrising or Left 4 dead style of zombies. But still keep the original zombies.

Prodigy

Prodigy

♥ Selena Gomez ♥
Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to see more interactive things, such as the landers on Ascension and jet strreams and slide on Shangri-La. I think stuff like that makes the game more fun and exciting. I would also like to see different guns in zombies and maybe some new power-ups.

The Nino

The Nino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
more wonder weapons, bigger maps, more players rather than just 4, feature where you can call for a back up like in survival on MW3?, different boss every 15-20 rounds? :biggrin:

HOLYARM3n

HOLYARM3n

The Priest
Free Hoster Stickied MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
A new super gun and bigger zombies maps, hopefully more people could play online like 6 people that will be sick.

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Alternate ways of upgrading weapons, without pack-a-punch.
More Variety of Upgradable Weapons.

Kill-Streaks, like 50+ Kills and so on.

MrHoezey

MrHoezey

☆ℳinecraft мøḓẕ☆
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
More longer, and more time to unlock Easter Eggs (Like moon). It's waht makes me excited to have fun :tongue: I won't like the Ray gun and thunder gun to come back, BUT have 2 other powerful guns again. I would love new perks on zombies and specialized zombies every couple rounds it comes up to make things challenging.

Avenged Sevenfold

Avenged Sevenfold

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Forum Addict Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Being able to play with more than 4 people in one game.

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Napalm zombies on Shangri-La are awesome and really spice the game up. They need more zombies like that.

I'm eager to see what they can do, with the whole new zombies world promised for Black Ops II.

Tylers1110

Tylers1110

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to see a zombie campaign, at least 8 people in a game, more guns, more perks, different zombies every 5-10 rounds, a boss that comes every 5-10 rounds and is kind of hard to kill but drops random stuff (good stuff), harder easter eggs, and to where you can upgrade more than once, at least 3 times.

Kobrah

Kobrah

Kurwa
MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Different game modes. One could be called 'Holdout' where the players have to hold out a building for a set amount of time and then the doors are opened and they have to make their way across 'No mans land' to get to the next one. If they choose to stay in the building the doors are locked until the timer has finished again and more zombies will appear. When they make it to a fresh building they will be rewarded with guns, ammo and a point bonus, also a little cool down period to get ready.The unfortunate ones who do not make it out of the building in time will be left in that building, split up from their team mates facing hordes of Zombies. I think this would be great as it would require everyone to play as a team. The buildings can be upgraded with things such as; Barbed wire that slows down enemies, stronger barricades, turrets and more. Moving to a newer building earns you upgrade points that lets you buy these defence mechanisms? And of course you can return to previous ones.

Also. Since it's a futuristic game, motherf*****ing giga atomic super cyborgs with hyper turbo laser beams attached to their heads to fight for you. :Sarcasm: :oops:

cloud12321

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would like to see a storymode where you have to do tasks like the eastereggs and at the end of the map you have to fight a boss thats really hard to complete the mission then go to the next mission and do the same but the zombies get alot harder each mission you complete along with getting better perks and have the ability to upgrade them. also getting stronger wepons and being able to add attachments along with being able to upgrade both wepons/attachments. i would really like to see this as it would make hell of a game and also keep the zombies as it now in there as well as the zombie storymode. as then they can make the storymode as long as they want as making more missions as add ons for later time of release,and obviously keep the original characters :smile:

Itachi_Uchiha

TheItachiUchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Larger maps, More players, Female characters, Vehicles in zombies (<not gonna happen), A SUPER AWESOME Easter egg story line. more than just 4 different maps. thats about it. cant wait.

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When you first play the map, if you get to a certain round (30-50) you beat it and it shows how you got to the next map, or atleast shows a cliffhanger. Instead of just magically warping around the world, and then when you beat it, you unlock the infinite mode we're used to playing.

Eight or more players, which also calls for larger maps. Speaking of which, a zombie map that starts off with a mob of zombies already behind you running, and a mad dash in the streets of a desolated city to the nearest open building is something I've dreamed of.

Actually make a story line like WaW. It seemed to me that Black Ops (1) zombies literally had no story line behind it, which left us all making assumptions. Unlike WaW where we actually knew so much of the story, that we knew Der Reise would be released before it even happened on Shi No Numa.

Don't just make five good guns. It seemed in Black Ops (1) that there were only five good guns that did something after round thirty.

Logic

Logic

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
• Samantha's house as a map. I seen a post a while back that talked about this.

• 8 players in a zombie game.

Crucify

Crucify

Let's do this!
Mythical Veteran Jokester AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Zombies campaign. Not just trying to find easter eggs but a full creative story based of zombies.

I would really play this if it actually happened.

Pray For Blood

LG1TxREAPER

"Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?"
Premium
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Different game modes. One could be called 'Holdout' where the players have to hold out a building for a set amount of time and then the doors are opened and they have to make their way across 'No mans land' to get to the next one. If they choose to stay in the building the doors are locked until the timer has finished again and more zombies will appear. When they make it to a fresh building they will be rewarded with guns, ammo and a point bonus, also a little cool down period to get ready.The unfortunate ones who do not make it out of the building in time will be left in that building, split up from their team mates facing hordes of Zombies. I think this would be great as it would require everyone to play as a team. The buildings can be upgraded with things such as; Barbed wire that slows down enemies, stronger barricades, turrets and more. Moving to a newer building earns you upgrade points that lets you buy these defence mechanisms? And of course you can return to previous ones.

Also. Since it's a futuristic game, motherf*****ing giga atomic super cyborgs with hyper turbo laser beams attached to their heads to fight for you. :Sarcasm: :oops:
Never going to happen.

Patrick

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Stickied Contest Sponsor Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
make a story mode, survival, the classic. Survival would be like MW3 survival but keeping the zombies but with dogs, and juggernaut zombies.:smile: But the can do what ever to the story mode.:tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register