What's new

Discussion What would you like in the Special Editions of Halo 4?

• Thread starter Halo 4
  • Start date
  • Views 760
Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo 4

Halo 4

Lovin' that H4?
Reaction score
Sin$
So in Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach Bungie included special editions of the game that included more items and extras rather than just the game itself, and I'm pretty confident that 343 Industries would do the same, so what would items would you like to have in the special editions of Halo 4?

I would want something that has to do with Master Chief, not just a helmet since that was included with Halo 3, but something much more better. :smile:

Lucifer

Lucifer

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
In game stuff, Idk what though. Statues and **** just collect dust in my closet.

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
One-Size-Fits-All Master Chief Armor, Mark IV Helmet, as well as Flaming Recon Helmet.

That would be worth the extra money :wink:

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
haunted from reach on any helmet.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Some people just take simple jokes of me trolling too seriously when they are obviously trolling................
Why must you like everything? It's kinda confusing some times lol.

F

fishtard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like a halo tank which shoots bb bullets :L
I do however like l0lz idea of an energy sword, that would be pretty cool :biggrin:

rohly

rohly

rohly420
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey 5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they don't give out special armor that you can only get for getting the special edition. It makes the developer and publisher look like all they care about is money (well Microsoft does only care about money but hopefully 343 doesn't look like money hogs). Maybe giving you a armor that is obtainable through the game but since you got the special edition you don't have to unlock it.

ON3i11

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A DVD Bonus disc that goes behind the scenes of making Halo 4 that is at the LEAST and hour and a half long, along with some sort of collectors item, such as a statue of a Spartan IV or a statue of Master Chief himself as he appears in halo 4, plus some in game bonus content that can only be obtained trough getting the special edition.

U

UMadBrolKThxBai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Online multiplayer of Halo Combat Evolved (not that anniversary crap) and Halo 2. One could wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register