What's new

Discussion What windows Operating system do you use?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1012417
  • Start date
  • Views 9,722
Frank

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Sweet Sixteen! Pumpking Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I am running Windows me, Fortnite is amazing to play on it so I don't plan on changing OS any time soon.

Serious note: I have a PC with Kali and one with Windows 10.

brushtool

brushtool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Windows 8.1. I think it's a happy middleground between the hardware incompatability of Win 7 and the ad-supported trash of Win 10.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Windows 8.1. I think it's a happy middleground between the hardware incompatability of Win 7 and the ad-supported trash of Win 10.
You do realize the ad stuff isnt from microsoft right? That’s just how pc manufacturers make the win10 free to cut cost and pass savings. Stuff is easily removed.
Recently moved from Windows to Mac.
I’m sorry.

N

nolan70gaming

Reaction score
Sin$
What OS do you use? Windows 10? Windows 98? Windows XP? Windows 7? Windows 8?
Don't be embarrassed if you use an older OS. Sure if we didn't have the old ones the new ones wouldn't of existed.

I am a user of Windows 10 and Windows 7.

What are you?

Windows 10 right now but i preferer Windows7

I

Immortal Dabz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Windows 10 all day. I loved 7 but I also love 10. Both easy to use and have little issues.

V

vitesse

Reaction score
Sin$
I was a loyal Windows 7 user until I started using Windows 10,now i am using Winodws 10,i'm used to Windows 10 now, it's not bad, it's nearly 50 percent of the market,that means it's very popular.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally I’ve always loved Windows ( XP & 7 ). Honestly hate Windows 10. Sad that IMO they went from something amazing to complete rubbish. As all others stated currently on Windows 10.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Windows 10 with a good amount of tweaks to make it just how I want it.

T

TheCoolDave

Reaction score
Sin$
Windows 10 and Windows 7(I have a lot of games setup in Windows 7) in a dual boot on my primary gaming machine. My laptop is Windows 10 based. I have PC that use for a Home theater PC, and that is based on Windows 8.1, as I still use Windows Media Center with a cablecard. This does movies in 4K and with HD audio tracks in everything you can think of.

Windows 10 does not support Windows Media Center or cablecards, so 8.1 is latest the Home theater PC will be on..

There is a hack to install Windows Media Center on Windows 10 but, it does not support cablecards. I was a big supporter of that project..

Top Bottom
Login
Register