• Thread starter CaptainFlavor
  • Start date
  • Views 933
C

CaptainFlavor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im going to make one but i wanna know if there are really high amounts of benefits that come with it

appreciate the help :smile:

G

Galadhrim56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*PROS* (this counts if you are host)
1.- you will probably win
2.- Invisible Man Glitch (extremely fun)
3.- Rank up Fast
and a lot more...

On the other hand
1.- Probably you will get some complains and hate messages
2.- and mmm... i think that's all, good luck :smile:

scarface xix

scarface xix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also if u use it before the round starts u can make no one spawn besides yourself and then when u go around the map everywhere will be standing still and u can kill them and it counts and the round will end

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
Nothinbeter2do said:
You can also make the other team spawn with no weapons.

Thats probably the most stupid thing to do. People usually leave when you do that.

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
When people leave it doesn't count, well more then half have to leave.

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
forcing the other team to have no weapons with a lag switch also forces your team to have no weapons,erm every one no weapons apart from host=8 complaints multiple the ammount of times you do it........thats alot.im already on 82% avoid through lag switching invisible and no weapons :cursing: time to give it a rest now ive not been able to get host on any of my accounts.

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
PURPL3 H4ZE said:
forcing the other team to have no weapons with a lag switch also forces your team to have no weapons,erm every one no weapons apart from host=8 complaints multiple the ammount of times you do it........thats alot.im already on 82% avoid through lag switching invisible and no weapons :cursing: time to give it a rest now ive not been able to get host on any of my accounts.

Well if you bridge host with a computer you wont have that problem because your friends are in your trusted zone. And the other team would be in the internet zone.....so lag switch equals phail.

PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"so lag switch equals phail." i dont think so some how,lag switch works fine for me an thats all im bothered about if you have to force the enemy to have no weapons then you dont deserve to even bridge.
i turn my team invisible then lag switch when i get close to the enemy an shotty them.

F

fLx YoungBlood

Reaction score
Sin$
since friday i can't get host,it works for me 2 weeks but now i can't get host -.-

G

Galadhrim56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
KranK said:
When people leave it doesn't count, well more then half have to leave.

you have to be kidding me, so... the 30 matches that i won didnt count :frown: ? thats why im not a rank 4 yet.. damn *sad face* is there a way to make people to not quit the match?

K

KranK

Reaction score
Sin$
Galadhrim56 said:
you have to be kidding me, so... the 30 matches that i won didnt count :frown: ? thats why im not a rank 4 yet.. damn *sad face* is there a way to make people to not quit the match?

actually be good so you don't have to cheat, if you loosing then you can cheat.

LashleyAFC

LashleyAFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Obviously not.

Theres no way to force them to stay.

Except by stop cheating...

Top Bottom
Login
Register