What was your start?

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware & Builds' started by NicksMods, Jun 18, 2009 with 8 replies and 193 views.

1. NicksMods

NicksMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    We didn't mod from birth some picked it up earlier than others, well me it started with pc games cheat codes, then steam hacks and mods. I thought i was the **** back then now i look back and see what a noob i was. Every one was a noob sometime in there life.

Well what started me in the modding scene? I saw the killtrocity mappack, yeah that was some big **** back then. I searched and i searched wondering how to do it but i ran into someone up here who helped me and got me into the modding scene told me to go here for tuts to learn how. I then started to mod halo 2 on xbox 1 then got into halo 3 mods, after i got my transfer cable i became heavily involved in 360 modding. I must say without se7 i could be asking randoms how to get free ms points and giving them my xbl info or paying for a 50.

So basically i came here to learn and now i teach.

Whats your story?

2. TerminatioN

TerminatioN Salty Retired VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Started off modding my PS1 to play burnt games and use other gameshark like cheats. Still have it too actually.

3. Madman340

Madman340 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Runescape Autoing lol. :thumbup:

4. OP
    NicksMods

NicksMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow i thought i posted this in general discussion, term can you move it for me?

I never got into runescape much, i played it once and got lost =/

5. Madman340

Madman340 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Hah, yeah it is pretty big I guess.

The only thing about it is I wish there was a faster way to travel, I had a pure (no magic) and had to walk everywhere.

6. UBA Fatman UBA

UBA Fatman UBA Getting There

Ratings:
    I believe my start was from the action replay... then xbox mods and se7ensins. even now i think that AR was the best investment i ever made XD

7. Calamity

Calamity Script Kitty Retired

Ratings:
    I started modding halo 2, Modded it crapply, I believe I found this site to help some, then I eventually started bridging/standbying, then host-booted, now I play most all games legitly.

8. Korpsicle

Korpsicle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Basic cheats . Game Shark Game Save Editing . Soldier of Fortune II - Double Helix Modding . Xbox 1 Software. Xbox 1 Hardware . And it's taken off from there. Mostly I play legit nowadays though. I can't tell you how much fun it is to jump into SoF2 and start using an aimbot that aims at peoples feet lol.

9. MyS!ze

MyS!ze Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wow, I first started with computer hacking, via this site =D back in 2005-6.
    Then found out how to mod xbox and halo 2, via this site again lol.
    And yeah. This site has/had it all =P