What's new

Discussion what was your best pull from dr monty's factory?

• Thread starter LiquidSwordsLAyr
  • Start date
  • Views 1,934
L

LiquidSwordsLAyr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard some people that are around the same rank as me (prestige5 ) say they have yet to pull a perkaholic, while I've pulled at least 6, well I'm just wondering what's the best haul you've ever had in one pull?
Last night was my luckiest one ,I had one L.D so I hit the the one vats, and I got power boost+ reward doubler+ perkaholic=2 perkaholics for one L.D.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I've heard some people that are around the same rank as me (prestige5 ) say they have yet to pull a perkaholic, while I've pulled at least 6, well I'm just wondering what's the best haul you've ever had in one pull?
Last night was my luckiest one ,I had one L.D so I hit the the one vats, and I got power boost+ reward doubler+ perkaholic=2 perkaholics for one L.D.
I only run the one vat strat. With that being said my best is the up arrow giving me unquenchable in vat 2 and perkoholic in vat 3. I am yet to get more than one perkoholic in one pull.

Doctor Richtofen

Doctor Richtofen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I only ever use one Vat at a time, Best I have getting is a Power Up + On the House + Unquenchable :wink:

L

LiquidSwordsLAyr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mostly use one vat, but occasionally I'll pull a 3 just to see what I get. I'm still not 100% convinced that the 1 vat is the best, because there's times where I'll pull a ton of power boost back to back, but get nothing meaningful. But even with 3 vat pulls i hardly get anything good, I guess it's just the luck of the draw

Mordecai

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I used 1 divinium and got power boost, perkaholic, perkaholic

BitTorrent

BitTorrent

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not a single pull but, I've only just reached Prestige One and have obtained perkaholic three times from good ol' Monty.

X

xxKillahMillerxx

Reaction score
Sin$
happened over the weekend played 3 uranium got perkaholic, gun buy (pack a punched), 2x so that makes about 15 so far of perkaholic

J

jakeee313

Reaction score
Sin$
On a triple vat use I got a cashe back and perkaholic with a rewards doubler so I got 2 of each

Shockeroo1

Shockeroo1

—••÷[ SHOCKER ]÷••—
Reaction score
Sin$
I got 2 perkaholics so far and not much else. I'm only prestige 2 in zombies though. I don't play to often.

Criley888

Criley888

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1 ld pull for a boost with on the house and perkaholic

DD_XBOX_ONE

DD_XBOX_ONE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im a level 25 non prestige and I've already gotten 2 perkaholics wtf.

Bankshotts

Bankshotts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to get 2 perkaholics from two liquid diviniums. And I've had 5 perkaholics so far at 1st prestige level 31 so I'm pretty lucky

l2eaper503

l2eaper503

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same here, mine was with using only one, got a power up vat, 2x, perkaholic. Probably never happen again.

K3NAN

K3NAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best pull i had was that i used 2 liquids and manged to get two perkaholic

Top Bottom
Login
Register