What's new

Discussion what was you favorite dashboard?

• Thread starter imradlol
  • Start date
  • Views 1,798

favorite dash?

• Blades

• NXE

• Kinect NXE update

• Latest dash

Results are only viewable after voting.
imradlol

imradlol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
personally i hate the new dashboard, it's such a cluster and i can't find anything on it. i miss the NXE dash, by far my favorite. it was nice and organized and had a distinct xbox 360 tone to it while being unique, plus the games marketplace was easy to navigate and i loved browsing through all the indie and arcade games.

plus i modded a controller for rapid fire and it was fun turning it on and holding the left or right trigger to watch the menu spin really quick and make that "tok" noise. and am i the only one that really prefers the old boot screen?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
personally i hate the new dashboard, it's such a cluster and i can't find anything on it. i miss the NXE dash, by far my favorite. it was nice and organized and had a distinct xbox 360 tone to it while being unique, plus the games marketplace was easy to navigate and i loved browsing through all the indie and arcade games.

plus i modded a controller for rapid fire and it was fun turning it on and holding the left or right trigger to watch the menu spin really quick and make that "tok" noise. and am i the only one that really prefers the old boot screen?
Not sure what the current dash looks like, but for me being bombarded by advertisements is what killed me for the post-NXE dashes. I think NXE had some ads, but it wasn't to the point of them being the first things you see when you boot up.

imradlol

imradlol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing beats the Blades dashboard.

no doubt, i have the blades theme for freestyle dash running and also the blades theme on xbmc on my softmoded xbox. the ui is cool as hell and straightforward

Not sure what the current dash looks like, but for me being bombarded by advertisements is what killed me for the post-NXE dashes. I think NXE had some ads, but it wasn't to the point of them being the first things you see when you boot up.

yea, i really hate the ads. absolutely ridiculous. the new dash looks like the windows 8 tile menu, so stupid

imradlol

imradlol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know there's a freestyle skin, but I can't leak stuff outta premium mate

no worries i wasn't expecting you too. i'll probably get premium when i get some cashflow again. i was asking about dashboards in general. could i run an older dashboard by xex? could i extract a dash update and load a dash that way?

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
NXE was bye far the best Dashboard imo. After that they all sucked horribly tbh.

imradlol

imradlol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NXE was bye far the best Dashboard imo. After that they all sucked horribly tbh.

i agree, i really despise the latest dash. the tiles look is stupid and reminds me of windows 8, which was terrible as well. nxe was easy to navigate, and browsing the games marketplace was super easy and organized. now the entire xbox live marketplace is clustered into one big disorganized mess. can't find ****.

i don't know if i'm in the minority but i personally love all the avatar integrated apps on nxe. i loved seeing all the other peoples' avatars in a party and all that. microsoft had a really great thing going with nxe all around, shame they ****ed it up

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Blades and nxe one of the best dashboards they made still remember when the update for the nxe dashboard came out i didn't want to update

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
The Kinect NXE was a cool dashboard, although it wasn't as good as the previous ones. I started Xbox on it tho

Top Bottom
Login
Register