What's new

Solved What version of the Game do I have?

• Thread starter Notorious814
  • Start date
  • Views 162
N

Notorious814

Reaction score
I've bought the game off the psn store, so I am not sure which mod menu to use, as I don't know if it is BLUS or BLES or a different version.

Does anyone know of a mod menu that can work with the game purchased off the psn store? If so can you link it here. Thanks.

M

Mwmurkkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've bought the game off the psn store, so I am not sure which mod menu to use, as I don't know if it is BLUS or BLES or a different version.

Does anyone know of a mod menu that can work with the game purchased off the psn store? If so can you link it here. Thanks.

Well, what country do you live in?

N

Notorious814

Reaction score
Well, what country do you live in?
Canada, so likely BLUS, however I don't know where to put the modded files when I use a file explorer because the layout isn't the same. So like mod menus. Any chance you can explain where to place the files ?

M

Mwmurkkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canada, so likely BLUS, however I don't know where to put the modded files when I use a file explorer because the layout isn't the same. So like mod menus. Any chance you can explain where to place the files ?

Honestly buddy I have no clue on a BLUS copy. Your best bet is to convert to BLES since 90% of menus are made for that. Or you can find a BLES download and FTP it to your console.

N

Notorious814

Reaction score
Honestly buddy I have no clue on a BLUS copy. Your best bet is to convert to BLES since 90% of menus are made for that. Or you can find a BLES download and FTP it to your console.

Wouldn't I get banned very fast from psn, if I was too go online with a game downloaded from the Internet ?

M

Mwmurkkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't I get banned very fast from psn, if I was too go online with a game downloaded from the Internet ?

There's always a ban risk. I downloaded my BLES copy from a friends MediaFire and I've been fine other than one CID ban which you're always running the risk of whether it's through PSN store or not.

Top Bottom