What's new

Discussion What type of lobby was this?

Knill

Knill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just searching for a search and destroy game and when i got in the lobby it asked me to pick a team, I picked a team and it was just spectate and all I could hear was the nuke ticking down noise.

I couldnt do anything, it was just spectate with that on. About 30 seconds after joining my xbox live disconnected.

What type of lobby was this?

T

The RaVe Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think i may have been in the same one a few times that night. Was it on crash ? It was annoying because you just had to sit there and listen to that annoying noise. I Think it was 'iProdigy' showcasing what he can do randomly.. he sent a msg out later advertising a modded lobby of his.. with the the crash 3 day nuke as his showcase.

Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
well, i called in a 15 hour nuke on terminal 2 days ago. Everyone was specatating for 15 hours.

Dash

Dash

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I think i may have been in the same one a few times that night. Was it on crash ? It was annoying because you just had to sit there and listen to that annoying noise. I Think it was 'iProdigy' showcasing what he can do randomly.. he sent a msg out later advertising a modded lobby of his.. with the the crash 3 day nuke as his showcase.
Yeah, I was in a Nuke Game on Crash as well.

R

RUsTY x CLAN

Reaction score
Sin$
That happened to me too! It was on free spectate and othr people could play but i couldnt. i was just floating around

Top Bottom
Login
Register