What's new

Discussion What to do with a ban console?

IVIATTY

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
So I recently got my xbox 360 console banned so I can't go online. Right now I don't know what to do with it. I read that If I RGH my console I can go back online but I'm not sure if I can RGH my console (it's a Falcon).

I do plan on getting an arcade xbox and using that for online. Only my main account got banned so I plan on deleting that and just switching the hard drives.Also what type of RGH do I need to go online (something like dual nand) And is a RGH like a JTAG? (I don't plan to do online mods with it I just want to know if I can burn games on it ect)

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks.

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just get it flashed and buy another xbox :smile:

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
So I recently got my xbox 360 console banned so I can't go online. Right now I don't know what to do with it. I read that If I RGH my console I can go back online but I'm not sure if I can RGH my console (it's a Falcon).

I do plan on getting an arcade xbox and using that for online. Only my main account got banned so I plan on deleting that and just switching the hard drives.Also what type of RGH do I need to go online (something like dual nand) And is a RGH like a JTAG? (I don't plan to do online mods with it I just want to know if I can burn games on it ect)

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks.
Yes, any thing you can do on a JTAG, is possible with an RGH. People are just making all the mods for RGH now apparently.

Kayvan

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, that sucks. I got console banned too 3 months ago and haven't played since then.:frown:

IVIATTY

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way to get DLC on a flashed xbox?

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way its going back online is rghing it and swapping kvs and de rghing it, or rghing it with dual nand and swappping kvs. But I believe that swapping kvs on a retail will lead it to get banned again relatively quickly, if it will even work properly, or at all. But I'm not sure. I would just case mod it and rgh it and use it for emulators and maybe xp lobbies or infections, but idk about even doing that.

Meloo

Meloo

New York Knicks
Donator Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You can RGH, were you on the 15xxx kernal though? Check! If you were you cant anything lower can!

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way its going back online is rghing it and swapping kvs and de rghing it, or rghing it with dual nand and swappping kvs. But I believe that swapping kvs on a retail will lead it to get banned again relatively quickly, if it will even work properly, or at all. But I'm not sure. I would just case mod it and rgh it and use it for emulators and maybe xp lobbies or infections, but idk about even doing that.
Rghing and switching kvs and unrghing will make the console christmas light because the hash checks don't match.

Crucify

Crucify

Let's do this!
Mythical Veteran Jokester AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Try to sell your console to Game Stop?

I would. Especially to that company.

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Rghing and switching kvs and unrghing will make the console christmas light because the hash checks don't match.
I kinda thought so haha. That's why I put "if it will even work" haha because I was unsure :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register