What's new

Discussion What the?

Hackfoil

Hackfoil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, So today I decided to play matchmaking invasion.

after 2-3 games, I came across a game where 98% of players were Lt Col Grade 1-3, and when I checked their commendations, Most of them where under 15%.

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=242325510&player=HackFoil

Here is a perfect example of a player with low commendations, high rank.

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/default.aspx?player=LOST%20DESTROYER

Is there any new hack or glitch or something, or are they just no life players?

OMNISniper

OMNISniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
once people get over the Warrant Officer mountain it takes like 1-2 weeks to hit Lt. Colonel completely legit. A LOT of active players are getting up there now, not surprising really. I just hope it means Bungie will raise the cap soon, cuz I'm seeing nothing but WO's and LTC's in games now.

(also if you look, most of those players have several Gold commendations in Matchmaking, meaning they play a lot more matchmaking and a lot less time boosting firefight/campaign)

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
this mean they play a crap load of multiplayer and dont do the commendations, im a major with 35% commendation lol

OMNISniper

OMNISniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess one way to look at is is if you spend the time to get the commendations LEGIT, you get a LOT more credits in the end as you really spread it out and got all the 'game complete' and other bonus credits to go with them. Us who boosted ONI and Gruntpocalypse are gonna have to rough it out in Matchmaking at some point right?

S

Se7enSinsModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are some screen shots....
Blue Team:
Screenshot2010-10-18at121943PM.png

Red Team:
Screenshot2010-10-18at121954PM.png

Last one:
Screenshot2010-10-18at122015PM.png

OMNISniper

OMNISniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Last one:
Screenshot2010-10-18at122015PM.png

notice how the only thing played is matchmaking/arena? That's why he has 1/3 the commendations of everyone else, but since it's all matchmaking he got a lot more from game complete and all that other stuff.

and he can still boost ONI/Gruntpoc a LOT if he wants, therefore he's way ahead of a lot of people if you think about it.

S

Se7enSinsModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
notice how the only thing played is matchmaking/arena? That's why he has 1/3 the commendations of everyone else, but since it's all matchmaking he got a lot more from game complete and all that other stuff.

and he can still boost ONI/Gruntpoc a LOT if he wants, therefore he's way ahead of a lot of people if you think about it.
I now right.

iTz x Crash x

iTz x Crash x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and there going to be way better players :smile: you guys spent half your time boosting and in grunt and going to get owned all the time by these kind of players :smile:

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
and there going to be way better players :smile: you guys spent half your time boosting and in grunt and going to get owned all the time by these kind of players :smile:

Damn straight.
I'm proud of my 52% Armory and Commendations.

Se7en Ounces

Se7en Ounces

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Not really he's still doing what everyone else is doing pretty much. He's just doing it backwards, a lot of people boosted commendations and will now just be playing matchmaking. He just did matchmaking first and then he has the option to go boost commendations and eventually go back to matchmaking. Unfortunately for him the cR were reduced for Gruntpacolypse, so I don't really see how he's ahead of most people.

The guy has a 1.25 K/D ratio, doesn't seem that good of a player to me..

Top Bottom
Login
Register