Discussion What the f*** Happened?

• Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date
  • Views 342
C

Cameron

Audiophile
Reaction score
So, I've got my Xbox downloading Sonic Adventure 2 (amazing game btw, well at least the classic was) and all the sudden some song from The Deftones starts playing. I was just sitting on the dashboard with my active downloads open.

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
This happened to me before. Except it was some scary *** thing. Then i realized my iPod was going off in my pocket. xD

C

Cameron

Audiophile
Reaction score
This happened to me before. Except it was some scary *** thing. Then i realized my iPod was going off in my pocket. xD
I don't have any devices connected to my Xbox. Also, I don't have The Deftones on any of my players. xD

S

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Reaction score
I thought it was an acronym because of the caps, lol. So they just start randomly playing music when you're idle?
Probably. They need the marketing really

C

Cameron

Audiophile
Reaction score
Probably. They need the marketing really
I guess they do need to push the new Xbox Music thing if they wanna compete with iTunes. I don't use a service like that, but Xbox Music is actually pretty good from what I've seen.

S

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Reaction score
I guess they do need to push the new Xbox Music thing if they wanna compete with iTunes. I don't use a service like that, but Xbox Music is actually pretty good from what I've seen.
i hadn't even heard of it (sold my xbox a while ago), Microsoft always tries to compete with everything it's ridiculous.

Top Bottom