What's new

Discussion What style will the introduction to Gorod Krovi be like?

• Thread starter lewfarrimond
  • Start date
  • Views 490

What style do you think the introduction to Gorod Krovi will be like?

• Total voters
lewfarrimond

lewfarrimond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to spark a discussion with fellow zombies fans, what style do you think the introduction cut-scene will be? Do you think it will be drawn and cartoon like DE or a cinematic like SOE and ZnS? I personally think it will be another cartoon/comic introduction due to the fact that referencing back to BO2, DLC 1 and DLC 3 were in cartoon style whereas DLC 2 and DLC 4 were both cinematics, this appears to be a trend with Black Ops 3 also. What do you guys think?

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
They keep doing patterns from what I've seen on Bo3. Shadows was cinematic. Der Eisendrache was cartoon. Zetsubou was cinematic so I feel the new one will be cinematic.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to spark a discussion with fellow zombies fans, what style do you think the introduction cut-scene will be? Do you think it will be drawn and cartoon like DE or a cinematic like SOE and ZnS? I personally think it will be another cartoon/comic introduction due to the fact that referencing back to BO2, DLC 1 and DLC 3 were in cartoon style whereas DLC 2 and DLC 4 were both cinematics, this appears to be a trend with Black Ops 3 also. What do you guys think?

Yeah I also feel they'll go for the cinematic. The trailer had a balance of cinematic stuff as well as gameplay and the whole set just looks good for a cinematic setup.

lewfarrimond

lewfarrimond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they do have another cinematic but from the patterns of BO3 DLC and BO2 DLC I think it will be a cartoon thing however, I hope I am wrong. :wink:

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope they do have another cinematic but from the patterns of BO3 DLC and BO2 DLC I think it will be a cartoon thing however, I hope I am wrong. :wink:

I can easily imagine them flying in on a dragon and Richtofen saying " Ahhhh Dempsey you better not be drinking and flying" or something like that lmao

Sasori

Sasori

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All I know is I'm going to be glued to the couch the 1st week DLC 3's out.
I think they'll do a cinematic, but I'm 99% sure that the dragon's aren't going to be a big part in the opening. I think they'll do something more along the lines of the characters reacting to something going wrong (like always) and than they get cornered and you see a dragon briefly show up before the game starts.

But I guess we'll see!

Top Bottom
Login
Register