What should I do with 280k?

• Thread starter Blink 182
  • Start date
  • Views 460
Blink 182

Blink 182

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before everyone says "Giveaway!" I'm on PS3 and a lot of users here are on Xbox.

Go Easy Jerk

Go Easy Jerk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spend it on a team.?or packs.. there are only a few things you can do with UT coins.

Blink 182

Blink 182

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spend it on a team.?or packs.. there are only a few things you can do with UT coins.
I have two teams I really like though, and packs are a waste. I was wondering if I should maybe save up for Ibra, Messi, or Ronaldo?

Go Easy Jerk

Go Easy Jerk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm saving up for Ibra.. I've traded to 1 million.. but then he gets an IF and his NIF goes up 40 k.... so frustrating.. he was around 400k..last month.

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
I'm saving up for Ibra.. I've traded to 1 million.. but then he gets an IF and his NIF goes up 40 k.... so frustrating.. he was around 400k..last month.
I know that feel, I saved up 120k for Neymar (playing games) and his price gets raised to 150k and I just wasted the coins on packs.

Go Easy Jerk

Go Easy Jerk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that feel, I saved up 120k for Neymar (playing games) and his price gets raised to 150k and I just wasted the coins on packs.
packs.... oh EA and their packs... I spent-wasted- 60 ish k on packs this morning.. best I got was a pizscek.. got me 7k.. and then 5 or 6 squads fitnesses. ah well I don't buy packs often.

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
Reaction score
packs.... oh EA and their packs... I spent-wasted- 60 ish k on packs this morning.. best I got was a pizscek.. got me 7k.. and then 5 or 6 squads fitnesses. ah well I don't buy packs often.
I got Higiun and Hernandez in those packs, they only went for like 9k each, I suck at saving up :frown:

Go Easy Jerk

Go Easy Jerk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got Higiun and Hernandez in those packs, they only went for like 9k each, I suck at saving up :frown:
Yeah.. well I say I 'trade' but what I really do is sell my teams and buy new ones every few days and make money that way.Also I have 300k in match earnings.. that last TOTW cup really helped, I think I have like 60-70 trophies in total actually.. wish my record was better though

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah.. well I say I 'trade' but what I really do is sell my teams and buy new ones every few days and make money that way.Also I have 300k in match earnings.. that last TOTW cup really helped, I think I have like 60-70 trophies in total actually.. wish my record was better though
I only have like 5 trophies, my W/L is like 41-27 which I'm proud of because my Fifa 12 one was like 20-100 ;__;

Go Easy Jerk

Go Easy Jerk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only have like 5 trophies, my W/L is like 41-27 which I'm proud of because my Fifa 12 one was like 20-100 ;__;
Well that's good you've made such a huge improvement. This game is tougher than 12 as well so you've obviously gotten better. My record right now is 369-21-93.. I've had so many problems with getting booted off the servers though. i think I've had like 20 ish disconnect losses. Oh well.

MONKEY7000

MONKEY7000

yosup
Jokester
Reaction score
I sold my Neymar for 175k :confused:

Buy IF Ronaldinho, his price is going to rise a lot

Mikey Panda

Mikey Panda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hold on to those coins until around Christmas time. Where you could get really good bargains and possible double or triple your amount. Packs are a waste of time -_- Btw I'm on Ps3 too :3

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
Reaction score
Well that's good you've made such a huge improvement. This game is tougher than 12 as well so you've obviously gotten better. My record right now is 369-21-93.. I've had so many problems with getting booted off the servers though. i think I've had like 20 ish disconnect losses. Oh well.
Seems cool, I have improved too, I used to lose by like 2-0 even though I had an amazing team.
I sold my Neymar for 175k :confused:

Buy IF Ronaldinho, his price is going to rise a lot
Too slow.

Blink 182

Blink 182

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems cool, I have improved too, I used to lose by like 2-0 even though I had an amazing team.

Too slow.
Yeah i was going to try to pick up a Ronaldinho but don't know if his pace destroys his value. I think I'm going to save up for Ibra, and if I can trade well, Ronaldo.

erictheman

erictheman

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score

I had him for 350k last month with 442 formation

Mikey Panda

Mikey Panda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Ibra's price sky rocketed after That England goal

Top Bottom