• Start date
  • Views 406
A

AiiRSTRiiKE

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright people
smile.gif
Basically I just want to ask for some advice on what would you do if you was in my position. The problem that i have is that i was console banned just at the end of last month
crying.gif
, now i have bought myself an Xbox 360 Elite 2nd hand the following day which was still pretty new
thumbup.gif
, but it has warranty on it and it doesn't run out until next year
confused1.gif
. Is there any ways of being able to take the warranty sticker off without tearing it? Should i wait until my warranty runs out? Or should i just take the risk and open up all my Xbox again and continue with what i was doing before I received the console ban. So yeah if you could give me any advice on maybe how to take a Warranty sticker off without tearing it or whether i should or shouldn't open up my Xbox yet until the warranty runs out I would be more than happy. Cheers people
thumbup1.gif
GT: AshbyUK x 2010 or AiiRSTRiiKE
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

A

AiiRSTRiiKE

Reaction score
Sin$
use a hair dryer to heat up the sticker. comes right off

Yeah i've heard that from a lot of people that, that can be a very good solution to taking it off but i just wanted to also double check should i take it apart though? Would you? :smile:
wink.gif

ShawtayNate

ShawtayNate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
would i? lol ive already flashed my 2008, 2009, 2010 console. put the sticker back on after u flash or hotswap.

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Check the other thread, i can sell you a cheap new 1 :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register