What's new

Discussion What Should i Change My Name To?

B

BobBub

Reaction score
Im modding my name and i cant figure out what it should be called? Any ideas?:thumbup:

M

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make it something that looks good. That will stand out but will also look cool. I would tell you mine which I get so many compliments for and people saying how cool and sick it looks but then everyone will have it so no thanks. Dont just mash all the buttons in there and hope for attention because it has been done before. Don't think your funny by having TapXto****me because too many people have names like that now. try and be creative and come up with something unique and original.

S

swpilot2494

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's what mine is and it makes everyone wonder. But I hope you don't use it since I am the "1". So be and individual please. :smile:

M

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
swpilot2494 said:

That's what mine is and it makes everyone wonder. But I hope you don't use it since I am the "1". So be and individual please. :smile:

Have you tried having a blank name yet? I did it and in the lobby you have no tag which is cool but when your in game it calls you Unnamedplayer?? WTF? they have a system in there which makes it so that somebody with No GT will be called that? They must of knew someone was going to mod it to that? Weird.

I have one on my HDD called t**. Just that :tongue: and one with just a . So it doesnt call me unnamed player.

L

lettersto0you

Enthusiast
Reaction score
'Not The Pro' ...at least he wont ban you for your name :tongue:

Top Bottom