• Thread starter SimpIicity
  • Start date
  • Views 397
SimpIicity

SimpIicity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure if this would go here or in the support section, since i'm not really asking for help, i'm just asking for suggestions. Anyways, I have about $40 in my iTunes account and was wondering what are some good apps to buy? It doesn't have to be a game, it can be any app. Just drop a list down below with some apps that you think are good and I will check them out! Any help/suggestions are appreciated! :smile:

Jesus

Jesus

Son of God
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends what you're looking for in an app. Like a game to keep you busy or something to help you do certain stuff easier.

SimpIicity

SimpIicity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends what you're looking for in an app. Like a game to keep you busy or something to help you do certain stuff easier.

Yeah pretty much any app to keep me busy and kill time.

SimpIicity

SimpIicity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. One of my personal favorites is "a Dark Room" it's text adventure which at first didn't seem like a good game for me. I started playing it and I loved it. I would recommend it.

Okay i'll look into it! Thanks for the suggestion!

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Bloons TD 5 is amazing for killing time. Kingdom rush is another one. As you can see I like td games.

Dramskizz

Dramskizz

Steam <3
Mythical Veteran Stickied TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure if this would go here or in the support section, since i'm not really asking for help, i'm just asking for suggestions. Anyways, I have about $40 in my iTunes account and was wondering what are some good apps to buy? It doesn't have to be a game, it can be any app. Just drop a list down below with some apps that you think are good and I will check them out! Any help/suggestions are appreciated! :smile:

Buy tokens for PokemonGO

Top Bottom
Login
Register