Discussion What rank are you?

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Started to play Dota since I became pretty fed up with the poorly balanced and buggy, god forgotten game. Sold most of my inventory too.

Fed up being drive by with 1 HS through helmet pistols when M4s do 94 in 1.

I barely play CSGO now.

Also took a down rank due to inactivity/losing in solo queue.

Last edited:

Crooks

6‮
Retired
Reaction score
Started to play Dota since I became pretty fed up with the poorly balanced and buggy, god forgotten game. Sold most of my inventory too.

I barely play CSGO now.

I did the same thing but I started with LoL. I'm currently unranked since I haven't played MM in so long, probably a GN3 or so.

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score

I barely play CSGO now.

I did the same thing but I started with LoL. I'm currently unranked since I haven't played MM in so long, probably a GN3 or so.
Just a quick follow up,

Rank decay is quite flawed. If you don't play, when you get put in lower rank, you can easily ROFL-stomp nerds.

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score

I barely play CSGO now.

Literally 2 Games/Wins later,

Pause 7s

Life Starts Now.
Reaction score
Just a quick follow up,

Rank decay is quite flawed. If you don't play, when you get put in lower rank, you can easily ROFL-stomp nerds.

haha nice trying to hide your name kingslayer :rolleyes:

anyways; Yeah I think it's cause they know you haven't played so they probably think you lost skill or something.

Tw33k5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was an mg2 or mge (once i could reach dmg), but since the change of last year (?) iam only gold nova master or an mg1. as i heard this two group has the most players currently.

eV Razer

Would you kindly?
Reaction score
I was Gold Nova 2...i stopped playing for 3 month as my girlfriend had our baby, when i came back online i had to play a game to gain my ran back, i done 26 kills to 5 deaths and got given the rank of silver 3...haha

Top Bottom