CS:GO What rank are you?

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike' started by VJJ, Feb 18, 2015 with 599 replies and 21,608 views.

1. VJJ

VJJ Thanks for everything <3

Ratings:
    In competitive matchmaking where was the first place you ever got placed in? I was placed in Silver 1... I am now a Silver 2 but have realized that rank doesn't reflect skill, I have a group of 4 other friends, their ranks are Gold Nova 4, Master Guardian I, Gold Nova 3, and Gold Nova 3. They let me MM with them because they know I am not supposed to be a S2 haha, I am usually 2-4th place fragging. Rarely ever in 1st, but sometimes in last... I can compete with higher ranks pretty well, if I had to guess a legitimate rank I would say that I am around a Gold Nova 2-3. ANYWAYS back on topic, what rank were you guys at first once you won your first 10 MM games?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. denz

denz The Kingslayer Retired

Ratings:
    I was at Gold Nova Master after winning my 10 games in like April. I have dropped rank considerably due to many reasons since then.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Teh Jinx

Teh Jinx Kinx

Ratings:
    Started at Silver elite, currently Nova 3, so gone up four places from where I started. :smile:

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  4. Skeleton

Skeleton I like cats.

Ratings:
    Started at nova 3 but currently have no rank because CS lost its appeal.

5. odium

odium im like ibaka when it comes to blocks

Ratings:
    casual pubstar gold 3.5

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sobriquet

Sobriquet Banned Retired

Ratings:
    Placed in Silver 2, then won 3 matches and hit Silver 3. Currently Silver 4 with 56 wins.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Serotonin

Serotonin Searbhonta ♫ Music <3 ♫

Ratings:
    Psh, silver noob. Jk

Placed in silver 2. Now silver 4.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    I haven't played it yet. Still getting my *** handed to me by bots.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Chazay

Chazay Android Retired

Ratings:
    I've been in silver 2 the whole time. I don't really play competitive.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Sobriquet

Sobriquet Banned Retired

Ratings:
    I don't understand how you get more enjoyment from that cancerfest casual than comp.

11. Chazay

Chazay Android Retired

Ratings:
    Put on some tunes and just be the best. I like DM too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Flash

Flash Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Started at nova 1, got to mg1 and started going down ranks because i'm keep doing solo matchmaking :frown:
    but at the moment im nova 3

• Like Like x 1
  13. Eycd

Eycd qq

Ratings:
    I started in Silver2 which was utter bs, I won all my placement games that I actually finished but lagged out of 3. I do pugs on ESEA and on one of my friends 128tick server that he has quite often and they are all like MG2-Supreme and I frag pretty solid in them, Currently GN1 working my way up. I hate solo queueing though :frown:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez Twitch.tv/kingsintv Retired

Ratings:
    I placed at MG I believe, shot up to MG2 real quick, bounced around a bit and now sit at MGE with 38 wins. I could easily get Eagle by... 45-50 wins but I don't care for playing with cheaters or smurfs. I play at a LEM+ level so I don't need my rank to prove it.

15. OP
    VJJ

Ratings:
    When I get a computer that runs faster than this I will be with you brother :wink: Seriously though yesterday I was playing on Dust II, I got a boost up to Short A/Cat and was running 11fps, when one of their guys turned from mid onto Short A my computer dropped to 3fps and I couldn't do anything but hear my game try to catch up with my death that had already happened...

16. Selena Gomez

Ratings:
    Damn that's so low lol. I consistently maintain above 200fps :tongue: I may go for DMG/LE today if I can get a team together and string together some wins. AK game has been off lately which ain't good though.

17. OP
    VJJ

Ratings:
    I don't have an aim_ map for my AK but if you go to crashz maps, the guy who created the Crosshair Generator v1, CH G v2, and the ViewModel Generator v1, he has a Dust II long doors training map that really helps me with my AWP game.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Selena Gomez

Ratings:
    It's mostly just my spray that's been off lately. Still hitting my shots just whiffing more often.

• Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    VJJ

Ratings:
    Did you ever learn the AK-47 spray pattern, or do you just pull down haha?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Selena Gomez

Ratings:
    I know the spray pattern (down, left, right, left) but realistically you should kill your target with the first 5-8 bullets.