What's new

Discussion What rank are you?

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
In competitive matchmaking where was the first place you ever got placed in? I was placed in Silver 1... I am now a Silver 2 but have realized that rank doesn't reflect skill, I have a group of 4 other friends, their ranks are Gold Nova 4, Master Guardian I, Gold Nova 3, and Gold Nova 3. They let me MM with them because they know I am not supposed to be a S2 haha, I am usually 2-4th place fragging. Rarely ever in 1st, but sometimes in last... I can compete with higher ranks pretty well, if I had to guess a legitimate rank I would say that I am around a Gold Nova 2-3. ANYWAYS back on topic, what rank were you guys at first once you won your first 10 MM games?

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
I was at Gold Nova Master after winning my 10 games in like April. I have dropped rank considerably due to many reasons since then.

Teh Jinx

Kinx
Reaction score
Started at Silver elite, currently Nova 3, so gone up four places from where I started. :smile:

Last edited:

Skeleton

I like cats.
Reaction score
Started at nova 3 but currently have no rank because CS lost its appeal.

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Reaction score
Placed in Silver 2, then won 3 matches and hit Silver 3. Currently Silver 4 with 56 wins.

Serotonin

Searbhonta ♫ Music <3 ♫
Reaction score
I was at Gold Nova Master after winning my 10 games in like April. I have dropped rank considerably due to many reasons since then.
Psh, silver noob. Jk

Placed in silver 2. Now silver 4.

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
I haven't played it yet. Still getting my *** handed to me by bots.

Flash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Started at nova 1, got to mg1 and started going down ranks because i'm keep doing solo matchmaking :frown:
but at the moment im nova 3

Eycd

qq
Reaction score
I started in Silver2 which was utter bs, I won all my placement games that I actually finished but lagged out of 3. I do pugs on ESEA and on one of my friends 128tick server that he has quite often and they are all like MG2-Supreme and I frag pretty solid in them, Currently GN1 working my way up. I hate solo queueing though :frown:

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
I placed at MG I believe, shot up to MG2 real quick, bounced around a bit and now sit at MGE with 38 wins. I could easily get Eagle by... 45-50 wins but I don't care for playing with cheaters or smurfs. I play at a LEM+ level so I don't need my rank to prove it.

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
I placed at MG I believe, shot up to MG2 real quick, bounced around a bit and now sit at MGE with 38 wins. I could easily get Eagle by... 45-50 wins but I don't care for playing with cheaters or smurfs. I play at a LEM+ level so I don't need my rank to prove it.
When I get a computer that runs faster than this I will be with you brother :wink: Seriously though yesterday I was playing on Dust II, I got a boost up to Short A/Cat and was running 11fps, when one of their guys turned from mid onto Short A my computer dropped to 3fps and I couldn't do anything but hear my game try to catch up with my death that had already happened...

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
When I get a computer that runs faster than this I will be with you brother :wink: Seriously though yesterday I was playing on Dust II, I got a boost up to Short A/Cat and was running 11fps, when one of their guys turned from mid onto Short A my computer dropped to 3fps and I couldn't do anything but hear my game try to catch up with my death that had already happened...
Damn that's so low lol. I consistently maintain above 200fps :tongue: I may go for DMG/LE today if I can get a team together and string together some wins. AK game has been off lately which ain't good though.

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
Damn that's so low lol. I consistently maintain above 200fps :tongue: I may go for DMG/LE today if I can get a team together and string together some wins. AK game has been off lately which ain't good though.
I don't have an aim_ map for my AK but if you go to crashz maps, the guy who created the Crosshair Generator v1, CH G v2, and the ViewModel Generator v1, he has a Dust II long doors training map that really helps me with my AWP game.

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
I don't have an aim_ map for my AK but if you go to crashz maps, the guy who created the Crosshair Generator v1, CH G v2, and the ViewModel Generator v1, he has a Dust II long doors training map that really helps me with my AWP game.
It's mostly just my spray that's been off lately. Still hitting my shots just whiffing more often.

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
Did you ever learn the AK-47 spray pattern, or do you just pull down haha?
I know the spray pattern (down, left, right, left) but realistically you should kill your target with the first 5-8 bullets.

Top Bottom