• Start date
  • Views 382
R

rebel_cash

OG
Reaction score
else if(item_select == 3){

CREATE_OBJECT(0x1B42315D,0.0,0.0,0.0,&otmp,true);
ATTACH_OBJECT_TO_PED_PHYSICALLY(otmp,players[index].ped,false,0,0.0,0.0,-0.11,0.0,0.0,3.0,false,false);
WAIT(10);
MARK_OBJECT_AS_NO_LONGER_NEEDED(&otmp);
print("Glitched Player");
}
return;

W

Wiresoft

☆Špёčîål Møddêя☆
Reaction score
If your Tryna make it where you can't get teleported on foot. Just delete "bins.img" and "minigames.img"

W

Wiresoft

☆Špёčîål Møddêя☆
Reaction score
Why you take off the hot chick in your profile pic? And dont release protection for this.
Lol cause that "hot chick" is my girlfriend and she wanted me to take it off lol so I did. And I'm prolly not.

R

rebel_cash

OG
Reaction score
theres already protection its called smart protection

W

Wiresoft

☆Špёčîål Møddêя☆
Reaction score
Lol no bruh that's where other players can't run over you. Me and him are talking bout something way different

E

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol cause that "hot chick" is my girlfriend and she wanted me to take it off lol so I did. And I'm prolly not.
Ohhh alright lol,my bad i didnt know.and foreal dont release protection for teleport objectsss.ill give you 1 trillion dollars

O

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Reaction score
else if(item_select == 3){

CREATE_OBJECT(0x1B42315D,0.0,0.0,0.0,&otmp,true);
ATTACH_OBJECT_TO_PED_PHYSICALLY(otmp,players[index].ped,false,0,0.0,0.0,-0.11,0.0,0.0,3.0,false,false);
WAIT(10);
MARK_OBJECT_AS_NO_LONGER_NEEDED(&otmp);
print("Glitched Player");
}
return;
C:
MODEL_CJ_HIPPO_BIN

R

rebel_cash

OG
Reaction score
Would any different objects alter the effect?

S

Signature Power

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhh alright lol,my bad i didnt know.and foreal dont release protection for teleport objectsss.ill give you 1 trillion dollars
Lol it seems like you wanna keep freezing people with it and don't want protection made for it . It is Kind of sad in a way.

E

Exqlain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol it seems like you wanna keep freezing people with it and don't want protection made for it . It is Kind of sad in a way.
Yes I wanna keep freezing morons who love to freeze people and turn their little stupid freeze car protection on after so they won't get frozen,so I spam them with object exploits.

R

rebel_cash

OG
Reaction score
Yes I wanna keep freezing morons who love to freeze people and turn their little stupid freeze car protection on after so they won't get frozen,so I spam them with object exploits.
there's lag protection built into MDv7 and a certain combo prevents teleport on foot.. so unless you got some custom methods, your methods won't work

Top Bottom