What's new

Game Mods What mods can you do online without a JTAG?

• Thread starter Novaa
  • Start date
  • Views 3,368
Status
Not open for further replies.
Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I gather this has been asked multiple times, so you can probably give me a straight answer lol.. um, well I'm new to modding on Halo, I've only played Reach like 5 times before, aha. Can I do anything online? Like edit the credits? Maybe something in-game? I've seen you can unlock some chest armor via GPD? Can anyone give me a brief idea please?

Razzile

kamizoom

‮☄I wonder what this does‮☄
Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
mod ultra white armour color, mod savegames (credit to liberty team for kicking *** :wink: ), have unlimited forge objects (if you have a jtag or dev kit) and mod SOME armour. (if i missed some tell me :biggrin: )

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
mod ultra white armour color, mod savegames (credit to liberty team for kicking *** :wink: ), have unlimited forge objects (if you have a jtag or dev kit) and mod SOME armour. (if i missed some tell me :biggrin: )
Okay thanks buddy, I will look around and see what more I can find out :smile:

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay thanks buddy, I will look around and see what more I can find out :smile:
Everything is ban-able except the campaign save modding and the unlimited forge objects.

K

Kain3Freitas117

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, but you forgot to mention that that'll get you banned in less than 15 minutes.
More like 30 minutes to an hour but yes it will result in a permaban. Al least when you do get banned you still have acess to file browser and challenges so you can still rank up

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything is ban-able except the campaign save modding and the unlimited forge objects.
Ultra white is not auto-detected, and neither are the two hidden chest pieces.

Modding service tag to ANY non-normal characters will result in your profile and console being permanantly banned from Reach online, and I agree it is horrible advice.

Kain, I've been permanently banned from Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo Reach, although only 2 and Reach were console banned. Feeling bitter about it doesn't mean you should try to get people banned.

K

Kain3Freitas117

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Ultra white is not auto-detected, and neither are the two hidden chest pieces.

Modding service tag to ANY non-normal characters will result in your profile and console being permanantly banned from Reach online, and I agree it is horrible advice.

Kain, I've been permanently banned from Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo Reach, although only 2 and Reach were console banned. Feeling bitter about it doesn't mean you should try to get people banned.
I was just giving him an honest answer about what mods are POSSIBLE online, and it was possible. I dont care if he did it or not. I was just telling him some mods he can do online via usb.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just giving him an honest answer about what mods are POSSIBLE online, and it was possible. I dont care if he did it or not. I was just telling him some mods he can do online via usb.
Telling him it's possible to mod your service tag is one thing. Telling him 'you should try it' without a warning, when you know first hand, comes across as bitter.

It would be like telling someone they can mod their gamerscore to 1 million online, and knowing they don't realize you can get banned for doing so, yet telling them to do it anyway because you realize their naivety.

K

Kain3Freitas117

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Telling him it's possible to mod your service tag is one thing. Telling him 'you should try it' without a warning, when you know first hand, comes across as bitter.
Well my bad, well here is all I have to say about it. Its possbile but WARNING you will be banned in about 30 minutes-1 hour, and it will ban you permanently and no customs either. So I DON'T recommend it. There hope I phrased it better.

Oh by the way I have gotten over it. The only thing I dont like is being banned form Anniversary but I will get over that too. Also on the birght side I still have Anniversary;s Co-op campaign and I can play new maps over XLINK. I also luckily have file browser acess and Challenges so Im good now.

lordcrusnik1986

lordcrusnik1986

God of Halo Forge
Reaction score
Sin$
kaine even i have to admit....that was really bad advice, and did come across as being bitter maybe its just me , saying you should try it came across almost vengeful...either way i say only go for the gpd armor, campaign saving and forge overlimits, anything that has to do with matchmaking isnt worth the risk.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
If you mod a game and take it online, no matter what anyone says, you should always know there is a chance for ban..

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok regardless of BAD ADVICE, those are your options on what you can do. There isn't much more you can and can't do on an average level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register