• Views 1,788
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gtsubarulad

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello What Mods Can I Do With A Transfer Cable;

hello i have just started moding and i would like to now what mods can i do with a transfer cable

can i mod mw2 online using modio : because it said game speed 1.5 and i can change the speed, is that the infection mods ? AND HOW DO I GET VIP MODIO ?

PLEASE REPLY

Josh

shadow elite

shadow elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cant do nothing except split screen campaign and modded gamertag i prob forgot something

S

Schizoid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gamerscore, avatar, local Spec Ops, and what he mentioned above.

G

gtsubarulad

Reaction score
Sin$
shadow elite said:
cant do nothing except split screen campaign and modded gamertag i prob forgot something

ive herd you can make jtags is that true and how els can i mod

A

AndiBoii x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gtsubarulad said:
Hello What Mods Can I Do With A Transfer Cable;

hello i have just started moding and i would like to now what mods can i do with a transfer cable

can i mod mw2 online using modio : because it said game speed 1.5 and i can change the speed, is that the infection mods ? AND HOW DO I GET VIP MODIO ?

PLEASE REPLY

Josh

The modio mods only work for campaign and spec ops I think. Its not the infection mods either because for that you need a JTAG 360. How do you get VIP modio? I don't know um... buy it? <_<

The mods with a transfer cable are...
Gamertag modding
Campaign and Spec ops modding(.svg)
Splitscreen modding (MPData)

Thats just for MW2

Shilson

Shilson

I am Solo
Reaction score
Sin$
You can mod your gamertag, gamerscore avatar, campaign and spec ops on MW2, and Vip modio cost $10, but you should use horizon its a lot better and 7s promotes it modio is from Gametuts 'The Enemy', if this helped please press thanks.

A

AndiBoii x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sh1LSoN said:
You can mod your gamertag, gamerscore avatar, campaign and spec ops on MW2, and Vip modio cost $10, but you should use horizon its a lot better and 7s promotes it modio is from Gametuts 'The Enemy', if this helped please press thanks.

LMFAO

KiD CuDi

KiD CuDi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just campaign and specops and splitscreen and gamertag if your just starting don't even bother with jtag trust me it's probably beyond you right now

X

XTrulyGiftedX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i saw and heard u can host slomo lobbies as well

xAnimal

xAnimal

Clay Carmine
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope you cant do squat with transfer cables these days except mod gamesaves, mod gamerscore, mod avatars, mod gamertags, and mod rank on Gow2 + Rsv2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register