What's new

Solved what modding device should i get?

• Thread starter DiGiTaL FaKiE
  • Start date
  • Views 366
DiGiTaL FaKiE

DiGiTaL FaKiE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whick is the best wat to go. A wasabi, a x360key, a x360dock, or rgh/jtag. I really want the x360dock cuz u can load the iso strait from the pc.

Lunarz

Lunarz

The Darkness of Space
Reaction score
Sin$
Whick is the best wat to go. A wasabi, a x360key, a x360dock, or rgh/jtag. I really want the x360dock cuz u can load the iso strait from the pc.
Depends on what you want to get out of them. If its just for playing games, etc, then a xk3y should be fine. If you're looking to modding games, getting emulators, etc, then a Jtag or RGH is what you want. It all depends on what your purpose for it is.

DiGiTaL FaKiE

DiGiTaL FaKiE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends on what you want to get out of them. If its just for playing games, etc, then a xk3y should be fine. If you're looking to modding games, getting emulators, etc, then a Jtag or RGH is what you want. It all depends on what your purpose for it is.
well i have alot of experience in iso modding, but i have like 9 console to use for rghs soooo idk i would need to learn about them 
Do you want to play legit online, mod in general, what is your goal?[/QUOTE i have many consoles and many accounts so i want one for legit gaming, one for fun modding and one for hardcore modding..... if that makes sence.

Lunarz

Lunarz

The Darkness of Space
Reaction score
Sin$
well i have alot of experience in iso modding, but i have like 9 console to use for rghs soooo idk i would need to learn about them
If you're just focusing on ISO modding then get your xboxs flashed. They'll be able to play burned disc games so they're good for ISO modding :smile:

DiGiTaL FaKiE

DiGiTaL FaKiE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're just focusing on ISO modding then get your xboxs flashed. They'll be able to play burned disc games so they're good for ISO modding :smile:
eccept with like gta, every patch effs up the mod files, so a flashed console is a waist of money to me. as long as burning diiscks anyway. 
i think all my xboxes are flashed anyways.

DiGiTaL FaKiE

DiGiTaL FaKiE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea... sounds good. wonder if i should pay to get it rgh or do it myself... also whats the dif between rgh and jtag?

Sanctorum

Sanctorum

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
yea... sounds good. wonder if i should pay to get it rgh or do it myself... also whats the dif between rgh and jtag?
Pay someone to do it for you. It seems quite apparent that you don't have a clue about exploited consoles so it's likely you'll mess it up, if you don't do enough research. You can find someone to perform the service for you, for a reasonable price. If you end up doing it yourself, it will cost more for parts and you could potentially brick your console(s).

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
They are just different methods. JTAG is only good on 7371 or lower dash. If you need someone to do it for you, hit me up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register