What's new

Solved What mod menu prevents off host kicks on gta v

N

Nword497

Reaction score
Sin$
I want a kick protection menu in gta 5 because modders keep kicking me out if you can give me a name of a menu that will be awsome! :smile:

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
I want a kick protection menu in gta 5 because modders keep kicking me out if you can give me a name of a menu that will be awsome! :smile:

No advertising now. :wink:
There is a certain cracked menu that has an anti kick feature (beta works against certain menus) Preety sure the no advertising is for paid menus and i can mention free but just in case the menu is Original and its definitely Gangster.

Also i am tortuous here me go (small sound of air escaping)

Upvote 0
N

navarrex

Reaction score
Sin$
Im from PC GTA...its pretty impossible play 5 min and beat some griefer or win a Pvp match or some free mode activity without being kicked to desktop. Today I was desktop kicked 9 times on different lobbies!
This situation is escalating. It will be, very soon, pretty unplayable if we dont find a solution against this kind of thing. I mean, I dont wish to perform "revenge kicks" or anything similar. I just want to have a shield to the kick script, to make it useless.

Remember not so long ago, when we didnt have the "untergettable" feature on the most famous functional free menu that surely 80% of players own? It was a living hell with those Mk2 swarms burning the skies and our deliveries. Now that Mk2 are an obsolete issue due to this wonderful thing , we have to find a way to block that goddamn script without using anything injectable. Injectable stuff causes bans , so it has to be external. Any suggestions???

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register