• Start date
  • Views 3,252
Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I shouldn't have started out with WoW all those years ago because now, all these other games are **** and not worth my time.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I already have a high level (not max) character in that one and I stopped because 1) I kept hearing terrible things about end game and 2) I didn't want to pay anymore. Sure it may be f2p but subscription is still the full experience.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Been playing a bit of Archeage. Waiting on my new mouse to really get into it.

Entriquit

Entriquit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Been playing a bit of Wildstar, just can't seem to get into it. Just recently got back into runescape again as well.

Entriquit

Entriquit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never tried Marvel Heroes, DC Universe Online is pretty fun though.

SeaPancake3

SeaPancake3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been playing rift as a competition with one of my friends, they had a 2 month headstart, made it to lv 33, in two days I hit 25 :tongue:

Cr0wne

Cr0wne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm playing Guild Wars 2 and sometimes I play Final Fantasy XIV.
I'm also waiting for the release of ArchAge.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I shouldn't have started out with WoW all those years ago because now, all these other games are **** and not worth my time.
I can't agree more :frown:

OT: I'm downloading Rift again so maybe i'll play it.

Cr0wne

Cr0wne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't agree more :frown:

OT: I'm downloading Rift again so maybe i'll play it.
Played Rift for around 12 levels. It's cool but I don't know why I stopped playing haha. Maybe because I started GW2. Not sure though.

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Played Rift for around 12 levels. It's cool but I don't know why I stopped playing haha. Maybe because I started GW2. Not sure though.
It's the closest to WoW that I can get without actually paying for the MMO.

Cr0wne

Cr0wne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's the closest to WoW that I can get without actually paying for the MMO.
To be honest, I don't know why people like WoW. In my opinion it's so boring. When the Panda-Update came out I bought it and I played a Panda until level 12. Nothing interesting in my opinion ._. The game is "dead". Guild Wars 2 or FF XIV ARR are good examples for a good MMO. Always new content, a "living MMO".

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest, I don't know why people like WoW. In my opinion it's so boring. When the Panda-Update came out I bought it and I played a Panda until level 12. Nothing interesting in my opinion ._. The game is "dead". Guild Wars 2 or FF XIV ARR are good examples for a good MMO. Always new content, a "living MMO".
Yeah I stopped with WoW after getting to the end of Pandaria content, I then played FFXIV:ARR for 4-5 months and go back every content update for a month just to catch up, but with that game i'm stuck on a server that's rather small so it's hard to find decent raid groups. My SCH and WHM are fully ready to heal I just need a good guild and don't wanna pay for a server transfer.

Never tried Guild Wars 2 but I know the endgame PVE content for it isn't quite there.

Cr0wne

Cr0wne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I stopped with WoW after getting to the end of Pandaria content, I then played FFXIV:ARR for 4-5 months and go back every content update for a month just to catch up, but with that game i'm stuck on a server that's rather small so it's hard to find decent raid groups. My SCH and WHM are fully ready to heal I just need a good guild and don't wanna pay for a server transfer.

Never tried Guild Wars 2 but I know the endgame PVE content for it isn't quite there.
Wat wat wat.
Endgame + GW2 = Hearth attack.
GW2 has the best endgame content. Trust me. If you want I can let you play on my account [You have to make a new char ofc cuz I got a hot grill char]

Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Wat wat wat.
GW2 has the best endgame content. Trust me. If you want I can let you play on my account [You have to make a new char ofc cuz I got a hot grill char]
I might take you up on that offer one of these days :smile: I know the game goes on sale for 50% off pretty frequently so maybe when I have some down time i'll try it, I think my issue is I get bored quickly with most MMO's, unless i've got a guild/linkshell with a raid schedule then I tend to stick around.

Cr0wne

Cr0wne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I might take you up on that offer one of these days :smile: I know the game goes on sale for 50% off pretty frequently so maybe when I have some down time i'll try it, I think my issue is I get bored quickly with most MMO's, unless i've got a guild/linkshell with a raid schedule then I tend to stick around.
Key Key, if you want to play HMU. Also, buy the game at MMOGA. Cheaper. And I can give you a Roleplay Guild or a guild who have a dungeon raid scheudele. Also you can play world vs world and go on teamspeak (Its funny as hell. Even in night you have 70 vs 70 fights)

Entriquit

Entriquit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wat wat wat.

Not only this, but Guild Wars 2 leveling I found to be much different than most games. Rather than just getting quests to kill things, or collect things then hand them back in over and over, it is much more exploration, dynamic events happen, and even event trains! I found it to be quite interesting actually :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register