• Thread starter Will Smith
  • Start date
  • Views 1,856
Will Smith

Will Smith

In west Philadelphia born and raised
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so i finally got GTA 5, and i was wondering if you guys could help me out with a couple of things.

1) Can You tell me what menu you would recommend

2) Why you Recommend it

3)What OG Features Does it have

4)A Link where i can buy the menu. Either Skype, or on Here :smile:

XBOX 360

Any, and ALL Help is great :smile:

Last edited:
Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Skyacro 5.5 is buggy af when i tried it once it froze me after a couple presses don't get me wrong but itgs kinda good but buggy af lol and its free which means

-Everyone Has It
-You Never See New Stuff So It Gets Boring
-You Don't Get Updates And Can Get You Banned Quicker (If A Bypass Fix Was Pushed)

Upvote 0
Will Smith

Will Smith

Reaction score
Sin$
Skyacro 5.5 is buggy af when i tried it once it froze me after a couple presses don't get me wrong but itgs kinda good but buggy af lol and its free which means

-Everyone Has It
-You Never See New Stuff So It Gets Boring
-You Don't Get Updates And Can Get You Banned Quicker (If A Bypass Fix Was Pushed)
What would you recommend?
And does it have a bypass?

Upvote 0
Katy Perry Is Sexy

Katy Perry Is Sexy

<3
Reaction score
Sin$
Is that able to do recovery services?

What would you recommend?
And does it have a bypass?

SkyAcro does have a bypass.
It also has tons of Recovery features. I got Skyline to add Modded Speed & Unlimited Explosives. Also has more.

If you are looking for quality, I would buy it. Don't use the free version crap.

Upvote 0
Will Smith

Will Smith

Reaction score
Sin$
SkyAcro does have a bypass.
It also has tons of Recovery features. I got Skyline to add Modded Speed & Unlimited Explosives. Also has more.

If you are looking for quality, I would buy it. Don't use the free version crap.
Could you link me the seller please :smile:

Upvote 0
Im GlitchingHD

Im GlitchingHD

☆мod 4 тнe people☆
Reaction score
Sin$
You never know if it contains a RAT.
True, but if there were a RAT it would have been found by now as the menu has been out for a while. Besides, I doubt they would publicly release a menu containing a RAT because that would ruin their reputation. Then again it could possibly contain a KV-stealer which is a bit more believable, as one of the co-creators Skyline xL doesn't have the greatest rep on this site.

Upvote 0
TDBOfficial

TDBOfficial

▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so i finally got GTA 5, and i was wondering if you guys could help me out with a couple of things.

1) Can You tell me what menu you would recommend

2) Why you Recommend it

3)What OG Features Does it have

4)A Link where i can buy the menu. Either Skype, or on Here :smile:

XBOX 360

Any, and ALL Help is great :smile:

Zenyle Mod Menu. Its only $30 for lifetime (free updates each TU) so the cheapest out there compared to alot of rip-off menus. It also comes with a pretty rare, Script Bypass so you can run 20+ Mod Menus all at once using a Mod Loader plus other misc, Script Mods (blacklist vehicle garage bypass etc). Conact: xblzenyle - on Skype! 
You never know if it contains a RAT.

Pretty sure you can't get a RAT from an xex for a start. Possibly have a KV Stealer as stated but I very much doubt it as I've never had a problem with it.

Upvote 0
Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Zenyle Mod Menu. Its only $30 for lifetime (free updates each TU) so the cheapest out there compared to alot of rip-off menus. It also comes with a pretty rare, Script Bypass so you can run 20+ Mod Menus all at once using a Mod Loader plus other misc, Script Mods (blacklist vehicle garage bypass etc). Conact: xblzenyle - on Skype! 

Pretty sure you can't get a RAT from an xex for a start. Possibly have a KV Stealer as stated but I very much doubt it as I've never had a problem with it.

your *Crew* was selling a scipt bypass n it came with a rat in a virus scan even sandboxed it n came out with says virus

Upvote 0
Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
True, but if there were a RAT it would have been found by now as the menu has been out for a while. Besides, I doubt they would publicly release a menu containing a RAT because that would ruin their reputation. Then again it could possibly contain a KV-stealer which is a bit more believable, as one of the co-creators Skyline xL doesn't have the greatest rep on this site.

I'm just saying in general. When dealing with free/cracked software, there is always a risk.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register