What's new

What lvl are you?

Neokilla

Neokilla

Life is what you make it.
Programmer Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was just wondering what lvl some other people are and how long have they had the game?
I've had it for 5 days and I just hit lvl 27 without buying anything until I got an exotic engram from xur.

idlehands88

idlehands88

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Had it since release (banned 3 times, had to restart each time). I have a 27 Warlock, 24 Hunter and 12 Titan.

S

savagenomad

Reaction score
Sin$
Im level 27 on my warlock and 24 on my hunter had the game since midnight release just been unlucky with drops tbh only got about 2 legendary items from engrams while ive gottwn like 20 engrams):

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
29 bout to hit 30 as soon as I get a raid chest on my warlock, and 24 on titan but I dont play him only have like 6 hours on him I think.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had it since last friday. Level 25, not playing like I did the first 2-3 days. Not just at night but no one is ever on so I just play a couple crucibles and go to sleep.

Nitromersol

Nitromersol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
27 had it for about a week. The ascendent share struggle is real.

Mitchell Foxx

Mitchell Foxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, should have saved your shards for raid gear. :wink:
I still have a decent amount of shards, but you're right. I didn't expect myself to even get into raids because of how the game lacks in communication other than posting on forums or having friends to play with. Just completed my first VoG earlier, though. Only got Energy and Chatterwhite :/

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
27, havent done any raids yet, soon hopefully

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I still have a decent amount of shards, but you're right. I didn't expect myself to even get into raids because of how the game lacks in communication other than posting on forums or having friends to play with. Just completed my first VoG earlier, though. Only got Energy and Chatterwhite :/
That why you meet random people online in the tower, just message someone and ask to play, or invite people you do stikes with ect. you can make alot of friends. Like I was playing on day one meet someone that lives like 15 min away, and he actually is into modding. ofc im not meeting him in person lol, but you can meet some pretty chill people.

Abounding

Abounding

Learn From Your Mistakes.
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
lvl 27 haad it since 2 days after launch just got exotic helmet and auto rifle :biggrin:

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
27. And until I get my hands on some more Ascendant Shards, I expect I will be stuck here.

Top Bottom
Login
Register