• Start date
  • Views 2,849
Dark TwizTid

MrEmerald

1 + 0 = 10
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Do I need to know in order for this to happen:

I need a coding language that I can create a program that can run macros onto another site.... so basically a bot that can do stuff for me on another site(not advertising bots)

which language is best suited for this? I have knowledge in PHP, HTML, CSS, which I know HTML and CSS won't be able to do that of course.

Pyth0n

Pyth0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of languages would suit. It would be possible to use php. Python would be a good option, it's portable and offers fast development, it's great for making quick scripts/macros.
Although I wouldn't advise learning a programming language just for one project. You would be better learning a language and adapting it suit your projects where possible.

amd42

amd42

Getting There
Reaction score
Depending upon what sort of web macros you need to create, you could just use something like the Firefox extension iMacros if it's relatively simple. Using some sort of browser plugin would really be your best bet, but if you absolutely can't then you can use a general-purpose language such as Python to download and parse the HTML data.

Top Bottom