What's new

What kind of phone/mobile device do you have?

• Thread starter Excalibur
  • Start date
  • Views 6,309
Excalibur

Excalibur

KG The OG
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, share any stories on how you have broke or shattered your device!

I currently own an iPhone 5S but I used to have a 6S. One night, I was kinda buzzed and left it outside and it rained overnight.

R.I.P. (It was kinda garbage anyway)

Green_Man

Green_Man

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I currently have a nexus 6. Dropped my last nexus 6 down the toilet. But the insurance was nice enough to replace it.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently using a Galaxy S5, but it seems to be on its last legs. Not sure what to replace it with, but it doesn't really matter as long as I can read newspapers on it when I'm bored at work.

MTD

MTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently have a iPhone 5 because the usb part to my galaxy note broke so i can't charge it.. ugh.

T

ToxicJuggalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
note 4 dual boot rom with zerolemon 10k mah battery and a 32gb sd card (rooted of course)

xS8Nx

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Iphone 6s Plus, I don't remember exactly what happened but my phone fell and cracked although it was more of a slide fall then a straight out fall and land flat type of impact lol

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Galaxy Core prime for the time being until I switch back to Verizon when I get a decent job.

SupervisorJimLahey

SupervisorJimLahey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
S7 edge. I spend a LOT of time outdoors. IMO it is rugged enough to carry on the farm without sacrificing the sleek design and superior technology. I can simply rinse it off when it gets covered in grease, oil, or mud and it's good to press against my face for a phone call or snapchatting a funny video of a cow's reaction to me feeding it chocolate chip cookie

Top Bottom
Login
Register