What's new

Discussion What is your setup for killing large bosses?

M

mnmkdc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been trying to kill Terramorphous for awhile now with my friend with no success. I am a level 50 commando with most of my points in survival and he is a gunzerker. I'm not sure what his points are in. I have a level 49 bee and he has the same thing so for terramorphous we use Fire Banes often because of their high fire rate. What kind of guns should we be using and how can we get them.

Also, I killed close to 100 Doc Mercy's in the past 2 days and have not gotten a single infinity any tips for him? I am using the car shortcut but when I get up he blows up my car before I can kill him.

Another thing, what kind of legendaries are the easiest to get other than the bee and the longbow. (I already have both.

B

Buckledown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bane probably makes it tough to move much which is how I have always stayed alive for most battles. There are a few strategies for killing Terra. With a Gunzerker and a Commando I would use the Commando's turret to keep Terra in one spot attacking it and use two Shredifiers or other high rate of fire AR with the Gunzerker. Use the Commando with slag weapons to keep him de-buffed. I think the Banes have too small of a clip size to help a ton. Vladof ARs even Bandit SMGs or Plasma Casters would work too. Use gear that increases cooldown for the both the Gunzerker and the Commando. Commando's turret will keep you guys alive by distracting and the zerker will cause the most damage while zerking.

N

NakedRancor

Reaction score
I would also recommend using anything with fire damage. He is a fleshy fellow. I like using dual vengeful infinities(fire). with a sherifs badge(increases pistol stats) on the gunzerker. Let the commando do the slagging and you will be golden. Also a bee shield will be beneficial but Ive always liked the evolution for more survivability.

B

Buckledown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would also recommend using anything with fire damage. He is a fleshy fellow. I like using dual vengeful infinities(fire). with a sherifs badge(increases pistol stats) on the gunzerker. Let the commando do the slagging and you will be golden. Also a bee shield will be beneficial but Ive always liked the evolution for more survivability.
Gunzerker pistol build is pretty awesome. Here is a Yoteslaya video about the build.

L

LEO MAXIMUS

Getting There
Reaction score
-snip-

Last edited:
P

Pocket Water

Reaction score
I use zero with a love thumper so I always pull out a Rubi when I'm waiting to use deception. Healing is key to soloing raid bosses. Especially if you don't have the best gear.

M

mindl3ssviolnc3

Getting There
Reaction score
With the assassin build by Buckledown over here I was able to drop tvhm terra in a couple mins using righteous infinity (normal). Went down once when terra health was about halfway killed a rock throwing tentacle got back up and finished him off.

Top Bottom