What's new

Discussion What is your League Best?

F

Four

Reaction score
Mine is Platinum 142. Anyone in masters?

V

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
Master 184

V

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
Damn, Master 3???? I was never that much into league play though. I just got my rank and then screwed around because i knew i wont lose it lol.

W

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Damn, Master 3???? I was never that much into league play though. I just got my rank and then screwed around because i knew i wont lose it lol.
Thank you! But playing League Play does cause a lot of frustration. Playing solo+Bad Team+Carrying+Lose=Rage.

V

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
No, mad is when it is a 4v4 and you dont have C4, then the whole enemy team brings out assault shields...:banghead:

W

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
No, mad is when it is a 4v4 and you dont have C4, then the whole enemy team brings out assault shields...:banghead:
I think we should take this into the complaint thread, lol

V

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
I think we should take this into the complaint thread, lol
I sincerely agree on how much BS trollers are in League Play, but it is a free win... Maybe this isn't so bad...

G

Gain

Reaction score
Lol. Im afraid to play league because I always think ill get booted offline.

O

Orange Mushroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jt6hih.png
Covered gamertag, because it's my main account.

S

SOLARsMODz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped playing League after me and a group of friends and I got DDoS'd so hard that my modem wouldn't work for 6 hours. My friend with only 30 GB of internet a month lost like half of that because of that. It was awful!

EDIT: Plus, I never was very good at it xD

V

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
I played like 16 hours a day that month, ended up with 28740 ladder points, you could say I tried very hard.
WTF?? I need to go play League Play, right meow... Who wants to join me??? Anyone??

Top Bottom