• Terrible game

• Great game, but I did everything.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jakey Boy

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Simple question, what is your Grimoire Score? Currently i stand at 4660 Grimoire.

The current achievable max for each console is:
Xbox - 4870 Grimoire
Playstation- 4895 Grimoire

XBOX- http://destinytracker.com/destiny/grimoire/xbox/YOURNAMEHERE

PLAYSTATION- http://destinytracker.com/destiny/grimoire/ps/YOURNAMEHERE

All you have to do is delete where is says YOURNAMEHERE and put your gamertag/psn in its place.

Last edited:
W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
1400.....still not sure what the point of it is? :oops:

Stobiee

Stobiee

All hail his noodle appendages.
Reaction score
Sin$
About 1840 right now. I think it was a pity excuse for not having a good campaign. A big fail on their part.

T12 Maxxi

T12 Maxxi

Hang on for the ride of your life!
Reaction score
Sin$
I never do Crucible unless I'm extremely bored. Otherwise, my score would be higher than the 1765 it is now.

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1400.....still not sure what the point of it is? :oops:
  • Getting the rank 2 card for killing enemies specific enemies makes the glimmer consumables more effective towards that enemy

• Rank 2 card for a planet (5000 kills) will give extra drops from material nodes.

• Rank 1 strike mission card (50 strikes) will give the effect of "Cloaks, marks, and bonds can now drop for completing any Strike."

• Rank 1 card for crucible wins in a gametype (25 wins) gives the effect "Cloaks, marks, and bonds can now drop in this Playlist. Tournament Tickets also become more common."

• Rank 1 for VIP kills in patrols (50 VIP kills) gives the effect "Additional resources are now granted for completing City tasks in any destination."

• Rank 2 for Primary Weapons (5000 kills) will increase xp gain across all characters for that weapon type (e.g. 5k scout rifle kills gets you more scout rifle xp on all characters)

• Rank 2 for Special Weapons (2500 kills) will increase xp gain across all characters for that weapon type

• Rank 2 for Heavy Weapons (500 kills) will increase xp gain across all characters for that weapon type
  • Source

Gods By Machine

Gods By Machine

Buried in Forgotten Grounds
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
1705... The grimoire part of the bingie website, sucks. Horrible UI, not easy to navigate through. Pretty stupid it is the only way to check the progress on these.

Jakey Boy

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never do Crucible unless I'm extremely bored. Otherwise, my score would be higher than the 1765 it is now.
I also never play crucible, im good at it but I just hate it.. 
1705... The grimoire part of the bingie website, sucks. Horrible UI, not easy to navigate through. Pretty stupid it is the only way to check the progress on these.
True that, but after a little time it gets easier to understand.

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
16 something i believe, didnt know what it was for til now, interesting

Top Bottom
Login
Register