What's new

Discussion What is your favorite way to kill someone?

• Thread starter The_Notorious_BIG
  • Start date
  • Views 3,610
C

crayonsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use second characters and pretend to be a noob and absolutely destroy anyone

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Running people over or putting sticky bombs on the ground and when people drive by, detonate it.

Klantra

Klantra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing like pink mist from a long-range headshot with a heavy sniper.

Air-to-air cannon kills during a dogfight are also extremely satisfying.

4GamerX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't Move
Wait For Someone To Come
When Someone Is Close
Knock Him Out

Dagamer

Dagamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't Move
Wait For Someone To Come
When Someone Is Close
Knock Him Out
That's never going to work, people always kill with guns no matter what. They'd kill you by the time you have the chance.

XxProGlitcherxX

XxProGlitcherxX

I am a DoggieLover :) :)
Reaction score
Sin$
Litterally marksman rifle them :biggrin: they get so mad and say you got ''the noob sniper''

N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My favorite way to be killed is by someone with a mod menu and their guns shoot money bags with $40K in them, or when someone tries to crush me with a waterfall of $40K moneybags Such a horrible way to die.

A

austin kush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My favorite way to be killed is by someone with a mod menu and their guns shoot money bags with $40K in them, or when someone tries to crush me with a waterfall of $40K moneybags Such a horrible way to die.
Can you kill me like 150 times that would be great

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you kill me like 150 times that would be great
He said that's how he likes to die, not that is how he kills them. I kinda quit playing GTA as it's dead, or nobody talks, nobody races, but killing, I guess just drivin around and if someone messes with me I just blow em up with a sticky.

4GamerX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's never going to work, people always kill with guns no matter what. They'd kill you by the time you have the chance.

My other way is, whoever is in a shop, plant a sticky bomb near the door, as soon he comes out, BOOM BOOOOM

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I am really liking proximity mines currently. I especially love it when someone rolls up on me trying to uzi me from their car. So I blast them, leave a proxy on their door and go on about my business.

I had one guy the other day trying to run people over in his insurgent (which was conveniently set to passengers) so when I killed him I ran up and chucked a mine inside the cabin of the insurgent and simply waited for him to climb in to his death. I got that same guy at least 5 times with that by just running up and planting another when he died until I felt sorry for him and just blew it up.

neon83

neon83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My favorite and most fun way to kill someone is get 2 or 3 friends together and each one selects a different melee weapon then get in a car that looks like a random NPC's car, go off the radar and sneak up onto an unsuspecting player get out and beat the hell out of them. So much fun.

Or if I'm alone I'll call a taxi yank the driver out bring it to the custom shop put a ignition bomb on it and leave it parked blocking the custom shop door. Someone sees the taxi and thinks cool where did that come from and gets in it then BOOM. Good Times.
Taxi works good cause they only show up online when you call it and most people don't know you can call it online. Also they're more likely not to blow it up to get it out of the way of the door.

Top Bottom
Login
Register