What's new

Discussion What is your favorite thing to do in BL2?

Mr Yuck

Mr Yuck

The most Awesome Noob...
Reaction score
Sin$
Some of my favorite things are killing raid bosses while usuing the 4 player glitch. That obviously make it easier to get legendarys.
Looting the treasure room. (Also for legendarys)
Playing as a Siren with tht +6 fleet and Breakneck banshee mod. (Everything else is too slow)
Throwing legendarys over the edge of the Sanctuary when someone is in my game. (LOL)
This last was just before the Op55 saves got the sanity check.
Join random games and drop OP55 gear that people couldn't use because the max is only OP8. In a way I helped them since that gear was worth max money.

So what are some of your favorite things to do in BL2?

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I enjoy testing out new builds and playing with one other person. Four people is too much for BL2 in my opinion. Rarely do groups that large stick together and then you're stuck fighting enemies with four times the health.

Speed running is also enjoyable, but more difficult than Borderlands 1 to do.

Slot machines are fun. I finally got a Legendary from it recently. A Shredifier. :rolleyes:

Invisible Man

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Journalist AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
My favorite thing to do lately , has been to empty out my backpack and do an OP 8 playthrough with only things that I find.

It takes me back to when the game was brand new and it makes sure that I am not reliant on the same ol' stuff that's been sitting in my backpack forever. :smile:

BL4CK W1N

BL4CK W1N

Reaction score
Sin$
Getting levels , Enjoy game , Modding is way too bored.. So Just enjoy game,Get rare gear :smile:

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have played this game inside out, several times. I've played it legit, all the way through with several characters (before I came over here, to the dark side), I've finished it with modded gear, with modded BAR. I have gone through with white and green rarity gear only. I have 7 Sirens, completed. And a lot of other characters. We even started a silly playthrough with Zero, no BAR and only allowed to use the "Miss Moxxi's Crit". That was hillarious for about 30 minutes...

So now, still enjoying the game, I complete challenges. Never bothered much with them before, so now I go through the game, completing every single challenge. Finding Vault Symbols, getting 3200 killls with AR while crouching and turning off the Radio on Slab Tower in Thousand Cuts. It keeps me occupied. And when they are all completed, just Prestige, and do it again. :wink:

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
I have played this game inside out, several times. I've played it legit, all the way through with several characters (before I came over here, to the dark side), I've finished it with modded gear, with modded BAR. I have gone through with white and green rarity gear only. I have 7 Sirens, completed. And a lot of other characters. We even started a silly playthrough with Zero, no BAR and only allowed to use the "Miss Moxxi's Crit". That was hillarious for about 30 minutes...

So now, still enjoying the game, I complete challenges. Never bothered much with them before, so now I go through the game, completing every single challenge. Finding Vault Symbols, getting 3200 killls with AR while crouching and turning off the Radio on Slab Tower in Thousand Cuts. It keeps me occupied. And when they are all completed, just Prestige, and do it again. :wink:

Slab Tower are you teasing me? :wink:

For me looking for legendaries never gets tired, just shooting/opening something and seeing orange is what its all about (except the Flakker). :biggrin:

Goastshirt

Goastshirt

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if it qualifies as "Favorite" but I still go to Frostburn canyon and see just how many Goliaths I can get rageing, usually about 5 to 6 at the same time. It is always a Pick me up, and is always like a AWA fight. If I'm waiteing for a customer to invite me, thats where I'll be. popin heads!:biggrin:

W

Wonder Boys

Reaction score
Sin$
Well its a bit late, but here is a little Christmas song.

Thanks to everyone who added a line.

Hum to the tune of 12 Days of Christmas.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me twelve noobs-a-dying, eleven legendries-a-dropping, ten midgets -a- spawning, nine bikers -a- riding, eight skags -a- biting, seven stalkers -a- stalking, six bots -a- flying, five golden chests, four useless Flakkers, three missing symbols, two Moxxi’s boobies, and Claptrap being so silly.

W

Wonder Boys

Reaction score
Sin$
Forgot.....Trying to level up Goliath's to God status, either in Sawtooth or Thousands Cuts.

:biggrin:

Mr Yuck

Mr Yuck

The most Awesome Noob...
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if it qualifies as "Favorite" but I still go to Frostburn canyon and see just how many Goliaths I can get rageing, usually about 5 to 6 at the same time. It is always a Pick me up, and is always like a AWA fight. If I'm waiteing for a customer to invite me, thats where I'll be. popin heads!:biggrin:
Sounds like fun:smile: I never thought about that but hey I'll give it a try.
Well its a bit late, but here is a little Christmas song.

Thanks to everyone who added a line.

Hum to the tune of 12 Days of Christmas.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me twelve noobs-a-dying, eleven legendries-a-dropping, ten midgets -a- spawning, nine bikers -a- riding, eight skags -a- biting, seven stalkers -a- stalking, six bots -a- flying, five golden chests, four useless Flakkers, three missing symbols, two Moxxi’s boobies, and Claptrap being so silly.
Wheres the other one? I like this one but I wasn't able to contribute to it that much:frown:

W

Wonder Boys

Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like fun:smile: I never thought about that but hey I'll give it a try.
Wheres the other one? I like this one but I wasn't able to contribute to it that much:frown:

The 'other' one was funnier but all the reference where 'in house' and possibly not so funny for everyone else. :cool:

HowAmI

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Sin$
My favorite thing to do is use Cheat Engine (For Pc people) and run around master gee as fast as light or swap the worms for chubbies so you can't get out >:}

Top Bottom
Login
Register