Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

What is your favorite Pokémon game?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by Desire, Mar 15, 2012 with 33 replies and 8,608 views.

1. John

John Member

Ratings:
    For the extra low price, John7s will give you the secret guide to finding objects, You must pay shipping!
    OT:Red :smile:

2. The Fallen Hero

The Fallen Hero Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. AsGrass

AsGrass ★★★★★

Ratings:
    Hear Gold and Soul Silver :smile:

4. Templar

Templar Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Red, Yellow and Blue. Always the Best

5. WarriorBreed

WarriorBreed Newbie

Ratings:
    POkemon Go because it lets me go outside to catch pokemon. Actually I almost got the normal once except for the rare pokemons.

6. Cynder

Cynder Local Weird Guy Premium

Ratings:
    Pokemon Crystal or Sapphire would have to be my favorites. Lots of time pored into those as a kid.

7. Kira

Kira Member

Ratings:
    6 year old post springing back to life. I would say my favorite game to date is still Pokemon Yellow, it was the first one I received back in the 90's and I still play it to this day. It's a childhood memory that I don't think I will ever let go of.

8. BellBlitzKing

BellBlitzKing Newbie

Ratings:
    I'll be the odd ball out and say Pokemon TCG! Collecting the cards in real life was fun, but playing competitively had so many barriers to entry here on the east coast. Limited locations, your deck could not have cards from specific generations, and other annoyances.

TCG enabled competitive play, without me having to purchase energies, drive anywhere, or "qualify". Plus the difficulty in the Gameboy games was enough to practice strategy and concepts on the highest difficulty, without having to find an actual human being in the area who has a comparable deck.

Pokemon TCG 2 was never released in America, but you can still find it online for EMU.

9. acidrhain

acidrhain Newbie

Ratings:
    Soul Silver! 2 Regions 16 badges! epic!

10. johnnyrock1986

johnnyrock1986 Newbie

Ratings:
  11. Metal

Metal Take This Life

Ratings:
  12. morris89

morris89 Newbie

Ratings:
    Pokemon Blue. Haven't played any pokemon game since until Pokemon Go came out.

13. Sonel

Sonel Newbie

Ratings:
  14. Kakashi

Kakashi OG Premium

Ratings:
    Definitely HG/SS. Some people hate on it but I love the first and second gen Pokemon too much. I actually just ordered an R4 card for my old DS so I could do a run through on HG again, haven't done so in years.