What is your favorite Pokémon game?

• Thread starter Desire
  • Start date
  • Views 11,676
John

John

Reaction score
Sin$
Would have to be Red, i have it next to me on my dresser but i can't find my GBC :<
For the extra low price, John7s will give you the secret guide to finding objects, You must pay shipping!
OT:Red :smile:

W

WarriorBreed

Reaction score
Sin$
POkemon Go because it lets me go outside to catch pokemon. Actually I almost got the normal once except for the rare pokemons.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Pokemon Crystal or Sapphire would have to be my favorites. Lots of time pored into those as a kid.

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
6 year old post springing back to life. I would say my favorite game to date is still Pokemon Yellow, it was the first one I received back in the 90's and I still play it to this day. It's a childhood memory that I don't think I will ever let go of.

BellBlitzKing

BellBlitzKing

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll be the odd ball out and say Pokemon TCG! Collecting the cards in real life was fun, but playing competitively had so many barriers to entry here on the east coast. Limited locations, your deck could not have cards from specific generations, and other annoyances.

TCG enabled competitive play, without me having to purchase energies, drive anywhere, or "qualify". Plus the difficulty in the Gameboy games was enough to practice strategy and concepts on the highest difficulty, without having to find an actual human being in the area who has a comparable deck.

Pokemon TCG 2 was never released in America, but you can still find it online for EMU.

morris89

morris89

Reaction score
Sin$
Pokemon Blue. Haven't played any pokemon game since until Pokemon Go came out.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely HG/SS. Some people hate on it but I love the first and second gen Pokemon too much. I actually just ordered an R4 card for my old DS so I could do a run through on HG again, haven't done so in years.

Lyttle

Lyttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tough for me, it's either Heart Gold or Emerald.. Those are my top pokemon games.

WORLDSTAR

WORLDSTAR

Aye, Aye ,Aye *Skrrt Skrrt!*
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon HeartGold are a tie for me, Gen 4 had really good Pokemon design to the starters, and the legendaries were cool (plus being able to catch all three + lake spirits was nice.) HeartGold remastered for DS was great for updated Pokedex, kept Johto and Kanto, and some nice mini games in poke-olympics mode

Top Bottom
Login
Register