What's new

Discussion What is your best csgo skin/knife?

HeyItsNebula

GFX Artist
Reaction score
Marble Fade​
That looks awesome!What condition is it in and did you unbox it?I did my very first case opening when I got my cyrex and a knife of course is the ultimate goal.Do you know how long it took you to get it?

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score
That looks awesome!What condition is it in and did you unbox it?I did my very first case opening when I got my cyrex and a knife of course is the ultimate goal.Do you know how long it took you to get it?
Lol. That isn't mine. I wish!

HeyItsNebula

GFX Artist
Reaction score
Huntsman fade :eek:
I love the style of that knife a lot but I think a karambit is slightly better haha. My friend had the same reaction when he was teaching me to play cs and said that would prove I'm a noob more than my rank XD

Golly

Stay Humble
Reaction score
I love the style of that knife a lot but I think a karambit is slightly better haha. My friend had the same reaction when he was teaching me to play cs and said that would prove I'm a noob more than my rank XD
I miss read the title by the way xD I thought it said what do you think the best Skin/knife is :frown:

HeyItsNebula

GFX Artist
Reaction score
I miss read the title by the way xD I thought it said what do you think the best Skin/knife is :frown:
That's completely fine haha The whole point of the post was I wanted to see what kind of cool skins there are.Like I said I am fairly new to the game so I still see a lot of cool skins I haven't seen before.

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Gut Knife - Crimson Web FT.

Then probably P2000 Chainmail FN which is like £3.

What can I say, I'm lacking in the expensive skins category.

HeyItsNebula

GFX Artist
Reaction score
Gut Knife - Crimson Web FT.

Then probably P2000 Chainmail FN which is like £3.

What can I say, I'm lacking in the expensive skins category.
Don't worry haha all I have is that cyrex.Besides that my next best skin is 1.50 lol

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
M4A1 Cyrex MW
AK47 Vulcan MW
AWP Asiimov FT
Flip Knife CW FT
USP-S Orion MW
Glock Water Elemental MW
P2000 Corticera MW
p250 Undertow FN