• Thread starter T R E W
  • Start date
  • Views 2,643
L

Lockers07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The second someone has 0 games played and 10k match earnings should be instaban.. but as people in EA are getting a few sneaky backhanders this has not been patched for how long? Since fifa 12?

Glitching supplies 90% of coinsites now... but the knives are out for ABs even tho EA are apparantly against coin selling?

Patch glitches and you remove 60+% of the coinsites. remove autobuyers and you still have 100% of coinsites they just improve glitchers backpocket...... But yea.. f*** EA

C

CSM03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe jp flathead jp flathead can tell someone at EA to check this out. Should be fairly straight forward to write a script for this one.

SG1945

SG1945

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure they're glitching in WC mode. As you know, WC match record doesn't count into regular FUT record, so the leaderboaard shows 0-0-0.
After WC release coins price dropped a lot.

C

CSM03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't worry. They know.

I reckon, they should. I am only assuming its easier to write a script for this than it was to ban everyone running your app + legit cheaters. And this is a rather old issue, yes? You can see now why it is a bit of a joke you asking us to tell you what the current glitch is when they can't even bother to fix this long lasting issue. I still appreciate you trying.

T

T R E W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like EA removed most of them. And the remaining accounts are not progressing.
So it looks like the bot has been permanently stuttered.

james143

james143

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup, now is the bum rush to flog everything before the switch over happens.

Waiting for the 99p per PlayStation million on Ebay, lol.

T

T R E W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Leaderboards are starting to look crappy again. ):
How is this hard to fix? Just add a coin cap..

TheKingofthefield

TheKingofthefield

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure they're glitching in WC mode. As you know, WC match record doesn't count into regular FUT record, so the leaderboaard shows 0-0-0.
After WC release coins price dropped a lot.

Wrong. Accounts are set with a match earnings limit so they need an account to dump it to before resetting the club or using new a account and doing it all over again.

Coin price dropped during the World Cup due to no one playing normal Ultimate team where it was actually difficult to obtain players like Ronaldo, Messi, etc And since the market was so flooded, people already had enough coins to get the players they wanted on WC.

Leaderboards are starting to look crappy again. ):
How is this hard to fix? Just add a coin cap..

Already have a long time ago and it doesn't stop sh*t.

Others in thread: What I don't understand is the fact you're complaining about prices when the game is complete and utter dead during this time of year. You should've expected this when the market was being flooded throughout the game cycle.

Last edited:
E

Elim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Others in thread: What I don't understand is the fact you're complaining about prices when the game is complete and utter dead during this time of year. You should've expected this when the market was being flooded throughout the game cycle.

your right prices are meant to be rubbish june onwards however £2 for a mill is just ridiculous, there is a major glitch which still hasnt been fixed

T

T R E W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wrong. Accounts are set with a match earnings limit so they need an account to dump it to before resetting the club or using new a account and doing it all over again.

Coin price dropped during the World Cup due to no one playing normal Ultimate team where it was actually difficult to obtain players like Ronaldo, Messi, etc And since the market was so flooded, people already had enough coins to get the players they wanted on WC.

Already have a long time ago and it doesn't stop sh*t.

Is this "match earnings limit" hundreds of millions of coins?

TheKingofthefield

TheKingofthefield

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That doesn't make sense lol, if it's a logical limit why is there clearly someone with hundreds of millions?

Are you kidding me? Yes it makes sense. It doesn't make sense to you.

Ever think you could run multiple accounts and then transfer them before hitting the limit? Profit. It's still a logical limit and my point stands. You can't fix this.

For each account they have a limit of 'x' amount of earn able coins per 24 hours which is impossible for a human to reach because of the game time required is over 24 hours, but the return for the bot won't be so great now would it?

If they even lowered the match cap then it might be possible for humans to reach which would cause a riot.
You aren't using your brain.

idedi

idedi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ever think you could run multiple accounts and then transfer them before hitting the limit? Profit.
then they would have a great amount of transfer profit on one account, not match earning
or is it possible to transfer match earnings ?
doesn´t make sense for me

Top Bottom
Login
Register