• Thread starter T R E W
  • Start date
  • Views 2,644
T

T R E W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you kidding me? Yes it makes sense. It doesn't make sense to you.

Ever think you could run multiple accounts and then transfer them before hitting the limit? Profit. It's still a logical limit and my point stands. You can't fix this.

For each account they have a limit of 'x' amount of earn able coins per 24 hours which is impossible for a human to reach because of the game time required is over 24 hours, but the return for the bot won't be so great now would it?

If they even lowered the match cap then it might be possible for humans to reach which would cause a riot.
You aren't using your brain.

Transfers wouldn't affect match earnings though. It would affect the transfer profit.

TheKingofthefield

TheKingofthefield

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Transfers wouldn't affect match earnings though. It would affect the transfer profit.

Nevermind. What you're seeing on Playstation is another glitch which is quite easily patchable.

I thought the high amount of coins on the leaderboards you were showing us was transfer profit not match earnings.

There is multiple ways to earn coins via matches one of which I was talking about is unfixable.

Last edited:
TheKingofthefield

TheKingofthefield

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
then they would have a great amount of transfer profit on one account, not match earning
or is it possible to transfer match earnings ?
doesn´t make sense for me

Sorry looked at the photo wrong was thinking of a different glitch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register