• Views 502
Cliftonm1996

Cliftonm1996

Spark up da Reefa maan
Hidden Devils
Programmer Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a corona v4 rgh 2.0. i previously had rgloader on it, but got rid of it as i lost a lot of the extra time i had to make use of it. everything went fine, no issues. a few weeks ago, my console color in neighborhood turned black again as if its a devkit. also in neighborhood properties, it refers to my rgh as a "Development Kit-GB"

heres a screenshot.

b54dc92a723fc0953449184b93a66f1e.png

my issue is games not wanting to play correctly. i reinstalled bo2 using the same clean iso that worked for me before, and bo2 fatal crashes randomly, with no mods or anything interfering, rockband and guitar hero games never load the songs, just sits at loading screen indefinitely, tried physical copy, download copy, even converted to god, all same effect. i have even started fresh with my backup nand and nothing is changing anything. i dont get it. anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

TechModZ

TechModZ

☆☆ Xbox Hoster ☆☆
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a corona v4 rgh 2.0. i previously had rgloader on it, but got rid of it as i lost a lot of the extra time i had to make use of it. everything went fine, no issues. a few weeks ago, my console color in neighborhood turned black again as if its a devkit. also in neighborhood properties, it refers to my rgh as a "Development Kit-GB"

heres a screenshot.

b54dc92a723fc0953449184b93a66f1e.png

my issue is games not wanting to play correctly. i reinstalled bo2 using the same clean iso that worked for me before, and bo2 fatal crashes randomly, with no mods or anything interfering, rockband and guitar hero games never load the songs, just sits at loading screen indefinitely, tried physical copy, download copy, even converted to god, all same effect. i have even started fresh with my backup nand and nothing is changing anything. i dont get it. anybody have any ideas or suggestions?
TRy putting your BO2 on a usb and see if you can start it and
Iv been haveing something like that happening with my **** i start up a game my xbox crashes starts beeping and frezes when i start games 
dos
Just i would show you ip address pal
dosent it just change when you restart your 360

Cliftonm1996

Cliftonm1996

Spark up da Reefa maan
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry i meant wouldn't shoe you ip
thats my internal ip address. not my external. everybodys is ususally 192.168.xxx.xxx its only useful if your on my home network. lol

TRy putting your BO2 on a usb and see if you can start it and
Iv been haveing something like that happening with my **** i start up a game my xbox crashes starts beeping and frezes when i start games 
dos

dosent it just change when you restart your 360

its not so much bo2 or any specific game, im thinking its more of a regional error or an xex error using retail xex's but my xbox is showing devkit characteristics.

Photo

Photo

Visual Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
mm i have nothing really to say to this this is odd i have the
same sorta things going on with my spare falcon rgh i believe its
something to do with some offsets on the nand i can't remember
what they where but thats what fixed most problems with modded
consoles not loading / reading / playing disks / games hope this
is not all a pointless bit of text hope this can help any way :wink:

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My rgh also shows up as a black console in neighborhood after nand flashing.

It kind of sounds like you have a bad block since you messed with rgl?
Ask Noobert or Husker Heaven in a PM (i dont feel like bothering them enough to tag them)

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, not sure as to why your games are not working. But the icon in Neughborhood changed because of NiNJA's recent update. It doesn't affect anything negatively, so don't worry about it.

Cliftonm1996

Cliftonm1996

Spark up da Reefa maan
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, not sure as to why your games are not working. But the icon in Neughborhood changed because of NiNJA's recent update. It doesn't affect anything negatively, so don't worry about it.
sorry to bump this old post, but its still unsolved, and ive found more evidence pointing to this new ninja feature being the cause. im not running ninja, i havnt in a while, and im not running a dev kernel. the black icon isnt supposed to be there, if i run a dev kernel, yes, but im not. and my console class being XDevkit isnt supposed to be like that. referring to this thread and more specificly this post..
f753b2e5ef64a5fb50a58e2039a5bc24.png

referring to that, guy is having the exact same problem, same game, and its on a dev kernel..

Cakes Cakes you said that was a new feature of ninja, well im not using ninja, and i want to get rid of it. i want my console back how it was, and by using ninjas plugin, i never agreed to any permanent changes to my console like this. would you have any idea how to undo that, or who i would ask? ninjas support team is impossible to contact, and this annoys me as my games are now rendered useless when they did work perfectly fine before this black logo appeared.

Top Bottom
Login
Register