1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

what is this?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by Anthonyski, Aug 11, 2018 with 3 replies and 240 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthonyski

Anthonyski Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok so i got a text while playing online.... i got a text from the contact "unknown" and it sent a picture of a weird looking car.... anyone?

[​IMG]

2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Staff

Ratings:
    That’s a Raptor:smile:
    [​IMG]
    It’s sold on the Legendary Motorsports site.
    [​IMG]
    Strange that they randomly sent a
    Photo? Never seen that:thumbsdown:
    I do know that if you are on the
    “guest list” they have made new liveries for the nightshark, revolter and the vehicles themselves
    available for free:biggrin:
    Maybe that’s included in this weeks specials?

Edit:
    It’s not included in this weeks sales so I’m not sure why you would have received that message?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  3. OP
    Anthonyski

Anthonyski Enthusiast

Ratings:

yea im not on guest liust and idk why i have it lol, thanks for the info tho bro

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cash_Flow

Cash_Flow Newbie

Ratings:
    It is from one of the Cargo missions that pops up to everyone in the session it has a yellow crate icon with a B on it on the map I had the same one last night I think I got tired of seeing the message on the bottom of my screen so I went and stole the raptor and delivered it lol

• Informative Informative x 1