What's new

Solved What is the possibility of recovering COD accounts?

• Thread starter pzho
  • Start date
  • Views 14,548
pzho

pzho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has tested doing solo zombies lobbies to see if you're likely to be banned? Since it's alone I'd presume the chances where very slim, but wanted to check because I'm thinking if I use the modded zombies lobbies alone, just sign into my friends accounts and do it for them.

Any help or input is appreciated!

Innovative

Innovative

○ Innovation By Idea ○
Chatty Kathy Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
What menu do you use? Honeyhacks?
There are tools to be used to do recoveries. Camos, etc. HH is mostly a Multiplayer and Zombies tool. You can do manual recoveries, but this will take longer than using a tool specific to that kind of task.

Upvote 0
Innovative

Innovative

○ Innovation By Idea ○
Chatty Kathy Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
How would I be able to contact someone about them getting me dark aether. PS4 willing to cash app or apple pay.
Post automatically merged:

Willing to pay cash app or Apple Pay for dark aether. My discord is choz#0917
In my opinion. I would personally wait for a little before having someone do any service for you. Since it's early season, they will be doing their stat checks, ban waves, etc. Better to wait until later in the season.

Upvote 0
P

piercedguy76xxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has tested doing solo zombies lobbies to see if you're likely to be banned? Since it's alone I'd presume the chances where very slim, but wanted to check because I'm thinking if I use the modded zombies lobbies alone, just sign into my friends accounts and do it for them.

Any help or input is appreciated!
do you have the program to do it?

Upvote 0
M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Free Hoster Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
What menus are trusted? I want to get one but I don't know which is best
There aren't any menu's it's only tools on the host's side. Clients have no access to any modifications of the game. Menu's could be a possibility but probably not soon due to the fact that things are getting hashed which leads to more difficulty of creating tools as well as keeping them up & running because that's what causes maintenance all the time.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register